The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 09:33:14 pm

Title: First Official-type Message
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 09:33:14 pm
Okay, kids. I specifically requested this section because it's the least-active of the available external mod spots.

I'll post rules and regulations as needed, but really I'll go pretty easy on you.

However, you must never violate rule one, or you'll be banned from my section of the board.*

Rule One: The word "feces" will not be tolerated. Instead, use the phrase "pullman car" or some other train-based metaphor.


This has been an Achewood Service Post (ASP).

-=Choop=-


*Can I do that? Don't ask.
Title: First Official-type Message
Post by: jough on September 16, 2003, 03:31:04 am
Is thish really relevant anymore?
Title: First Official-type Message
Post by: Choop on September 16, 2003, 08:54:30 pm
One hundred percent.
Title: First Official-type Message
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 16, 2003, 10:25:47 pm
Sounds like a bucket o'pullman cars to me.
Title: ATTENTION:
Post by: Choop on September 23, 2003, 04:28:24 am
THE WORD "SHIT" IS ALLOWED.

Unless jough or jl bans it. *cough*

Really, I don't have a problem with that. It's just that other word for it that begins in "F" -- You don't understand how difficult that first official-type message was for me to post. Just getting through that single word took about twenty minutes.

OhgodImsoweak
Title: First Official-type Message
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 23, 2003, 05:12:20 am
So, attempting to post on topic, an acceptable use of the available termonology would be something like

"Holy Shit! Look at the size of that pullman car!"