The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on September 21, 2004, 08:10:55 pm

Title: We broke 10K
Post by: AugustWest on September 21, 2004, 08:10:55 pm
And nobody noticed.  We've made over 10,000 posts in the Achewood forum in a year and 6 weeks (or so.)
Title: We broke 10K
Post by: CortJstr on September 21, 2004, 08:36:17 pm
I've spent the past several minutes being confused, as the stats on the main page say we've posted 25K articles. But now I see you mean over 10,000 just in this here main on-topic forum.

What can I say, we get a lot of mileage bitching about late/skipped updates. But it totally screws up my day because I budget a certain amount of my workday to reading/posting here, and when there's no strip the forum activity drops off and I'm left with extra free time. It's quite an annoyance.

So if I may briefly channel every participant of the once great Random Game: POST DAMN YOU POST!!!1!1!
Title: We broke 10K
Post by: V-Adore on September 21, 2004, 08:56:43 pm
Hooray for us!

(I'm not entirely clear on how the divisions have worked, but given the numerous reorganizations in the board's history, my guess would be that we don't have a majority of posts in this forum actually on the comics, but ah well. Multi-purposeness never hurt anything.)