The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on September 30, 2004, 02:20:17 am
-
People should be so romantic:
How Porcupines git Bizzy, yo (http://www.improb.com/airchives/paperair/volume8/v8i3/porcupines.html)
-
I'm so using that the next time anyone asks me that question.
"So, V-Adore's Real Name, how do porcupines have sex?"
"With a powerful stream of urine as foreplay, Example Person! :D"
-
What in the euphemism?
-
Also, the Journal of Irreproducible Results is one of the funniest things out there to read, I recommend it highly.
-
People should be so romantic:
How Porcupines git Bizzy, yo (http://www.improb.com/airchives/paperair/volume8/v8i3/porcupines.html)
I tried this last night. The SO was no pleased and now my bed is all damp.
Also, the stick kind of hurt. But at least there were no splinters.
-
I tried this last night. The SO was no pleased and now my bed is all damp.
Perhaps you lacked the requisite "vim, vigor and action".
-
People should be so romantic:
How Porcupines git Bizzy, yo (http://www.improb.com/airchives/paperair/volume8/v8i3/porcupines.html)
I tried this last night. The SO was no pleased and now my bed is all damp.
Also, the stick kind of hurt. But at least there were no splinters.
In the interests of science, though, did she" either 1) object vocally, 2) strike with her front paws, as though boxing, 3) threaten or try to bite, or 4) shake off the urine and run away."
Or was she ready for mating? ("the female did not object strongly to this shower. This courtship routine occurred several times in the days or weeks leading up to copulation")
-
In the interests of science, though, did she" either 1) object vocally, 2) strike with her front paws, as though boxing, 3) threaten or try to bite, or 4) shake off the urine and run away."
Or was she ready for mating? ("the female did not object strongly to this shower. This courtship routine occurred several times in the days or weeks leading up to copulation")
I guess the closest was 3) threaten or try to stab me and call the cops
-
You go pee pee on you girlfriend! You so funny!