The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: arkabee on October 01, 2004, 06:12:58 pm

Title: random
Post by: arkabee on October 01, 2004, 06:12:58 pm
i just have to state that it is an odd reaction i am feeling to having the only 'strip related thread i've openned be locked.
Title: random
Post by: Limmo on October 01, 2004, 06:17:23 pm
You'll get over it.  It's better than the feeling that arrives when you post to a thread...and then the thread just seems to die.  And you are forced to wonder Did my shitty post put this thread to an untimely death?  I've killed over 27% of the threads on this site.
Title: random
Post by: arkabee on October 01, 2004, 06:19:13 pm
Quote from: "Limmo"
You'll get over it.  It's better than the feeling that arrives when you post to a thread...and then the thread just seems to die.  And you are forced to wonder Did my shitty post put this thread to an untimely death?  I've killed over 27% of the threads on this site.


the desire not to reply and just let this thread die was nearly insurmountable.
Title: random
Post by: CortJstr on October 01, 2004, 06:25:03 pm
The worst is when you come up with something you really want to add, but nobody else has replied. Resurrecting a thread from a day or two ago via double-post is hella lame so you can never share your comment with the world.
Title: random
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 01, 2004, 06:58:40 pm
I've started threads that die after three posts. What I hate is when a thread gets really lively and I don't get to read it til after it's locked. I'm all 'damn, I would have wanted to get in on that'.
Title: random
Post by: Va on October 01, 2004, 09:15:17 pm
I was also sad that thread got locked.  It was the first time I actually had something to say about the strip.  Oh well, it was banal anyway.  What I had to say, that is.
Title: random
Post by: arkabee on October 01, 2004, 10:49:43 pm
what did you have to say?
Title: random
Post by: slink on October 02, 2004, 02:51:02 pm
All I was going to say was that I am actually very glad Onstad came and told us that Beef was just napping.
A number of the Molly/Beef strips make me feel somewhat ominous, but this one especially!
Title: random
Post by: Va on October 03, 2004, 07:18:49 pm
I was just going to say that I love it when any of the cats behave in conspiciously cat-like ways.  Like napping curled up on the floor.  I want to see a strip where Ray and Beef are absentmindedly batting a ball of foil back and forth while they're talking, or somesuch.
Title: random
Post by: arkabee on October 04, 2004, 02:37:18 am
cool.
Title: random
Post by: slink on October 04, 2004, 12:21:45 pm
Quote from: "Va"
I want to see a strip where Ray and Beef are absentmindedly batting a ball of foil back and forth while they're talking, or somesuch.


Totally makes me think of Family Guy, in which Brian is at his therapist session, and whilst talking Brian is playing fetch. That and the drunken tail chasing.