The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: wombat on October 02, 2004, 01:01:29 am

Title: Stalking other webcomic artists
Post by: wombat on October 02, 2004, 01:01:29 am
Proof that I do sometimes get out of the house, although curiously still not actually proof that I have a life outside of the internet:

http://www.rebsig.com/kogepan/spx.htm
Title: Stalking other webcomic artists
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 02, 2004, 01:53:50 am
Hey is that a picture of Wombat that includes her HEAD? Awesome!
Title: Stalking other webcomic artists
Post by: Choop on October 02, 2004, 02:27:07 am
Unfortunately not:
Quote from: "Wombat's picture page"
Jeff Rowland has the power to defeat the red-eye eliminator on the camera! With ssiegel.


ssiegel, a dumbrellite of certain notoriety, would be the femme in said picture.
Title: Stalking other webcomic artists
Post by: Limmo on October 02, 2004, 04:14:35 am
There are pictures of Wombat on this site, if you know where to look.
Title: Stalking other webcomic artists
Post by: AugustWest on October 02, 2004, 04:24:33 am
That is a lovely picture.
Title: Stalking other webcomic artists
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 02, 2004, 07:25:57 am
Is there a picture there of her HEAD? I mean, I have talked to her about this.

Apologies for mistaking ssiegel for wombat though.
Title: Stalking other webcomic artists
Post by: wombat on October 02, 2004, 11:28:51 am
There actually is a picture of my head somewhere on my website.  

I had ssiegel take a picture of me and Jeff that I swear I was going to post, but it came out with my eyes closed and looked too weird.  And she posted a picture on the dumbrella board, but she is in on the joke about me having no head:
http://www.dumbrella.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=393

But I don't see any pictures of AlohaDawg around here either so I don't know what he's complaining about.
Title: Stalking other webcomic artists
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 03, 2004, 12:22:01 am
1) Why your head looks like your husband posted a beaver shot of you to a Yahoo Wife-swapping group I can't figure out.

2) There used to be a picture of me on this board but I've since started growing my hair and beard again.
Title: Stalking other webcomic artists
Post by: wombat on October 03, 2004, 04:07:33 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Why your head looks like your husband posted a beaver shot of you to a Yahoo Wife-swapping group I can't figure out.



Oh yeah? And why do you know what that kind of picture looks like?  

See, that's what my momma warned me, that all those guys on the Internet are going to claim that they are respectable churchgoing family men.

Anyway it would be wrong for my husband to wife-swap with Jeff, who is much too young for me.
Title: Stalking other webcomic artists
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 03, 2004, 10:22:45 pm
Well, unless Jeff's wife were too  young for him....then it would probably be OK, at least from MY perspecitive. But the, I'm a pig.