The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Va on October 05, 2004, 02:04:51 pm

Title: Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
Post by: Va on October 05, 2004, 02:04:51 pm
Fr1st p0st!

That's pretty much how I sleep, too.
Title: Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 05, 2004, 02:08:04 pm
This is a great glimpse into the mind of C. "Roast Beef" Kazenzakis. I especially like the diabetes dream. That is just a nice touch.
Title: Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
Post by: Silverberg on October 05, 2004, 02:55:14 pm
Ah, good old Beef.
Title: Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
Post by: V-Adore on October 05, 2004, 03:06:56 pm
I am once again starkly terrified in just how much art imitates life here.

I am especially fond of his detail about how many times it took to get the lighter working.
Title: Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
Post by: slink on October 05, 2004, 03:19:40 pm
I totally agree with V there. I loved the thing about the lighter and the humidity.
I really dig this one. I guess it's another one, as are the last two proper ones, that really makes me realise how much some of the Beef strips remind me of  my life...
I sleep about that well too.
Title: Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
Post by: Mantonio on October 05, 2004, 11:13:18 pm
I know I've had the same fear that resulted in Beef's anxiety dream.  Except she isn't naked, but is still trying to jump my bones.
Title: Fifty hundred scared baby birds (5 October 2004)
Post by: Steve Hogan on October 05, 2004, 11:15:19 pm
I am like that at night if I smoke too much pot.

"I need 3 dixie cups of water and I must wipe again because there is a phantom itch."