The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Limmo on October 10, 2004, 11:02:14 pm

Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: Limmo on October 10, 2004, 11:02:14 pm
Started a day early due to the COMPLETE AND TOTAL AWESOMENESS of Ray's Country & Western party.  I could pull quotes for days, but I will settle for "...I never thought he had experience in honky-tonk pastimes."  

Big gummy gold star for Mr. Onstad.

That is all.
Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: filas on October 11, 2004, 04:46:14 am
i enjoyed the entire blog as well.  it's a great, complete story, and the ending is awesome and apropriate.
Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: V-Adore on October 11, 2004, 04:03:24 pm
Ray's party blog is in fact the best blog entry in a long time, competing only with Ray's blogging about his reuniting with Tina. It reminds me of the peak of the Party arc (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04092002) in terms of sheer kinetic energy, and I'm very curious what happens next.

(Also, if there was anyone in Achewood who could ride the mechanical bull on Turbo and walk away, it'd be Lyle.)
Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: Mantonio on October 11, 2004, 10:53:04 pm
Now I feel like having crab for dinner. Unfortunately, I live in a cold, dry climate and the local garbage men don't show any indication of going on strike any time soon.

Sigh... Oh well.
Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: CortJstr on October 12, 2004, 03:13:04 am
I was kind of sad that after I read Ray's blog that there wasn't a post-party update from Beef and/or Molly to tie up that storyline.
Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: sailor on October 12, 2004, 03:56:34 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
It reminds me of the peak of the Party arc (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04092002) in terms of sheer kinetic energy, and I'm very curious what happens next.



sig offically changed.
Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 12, 2004, 03:00:37 pm
Agreed, the C&W party is fan-fuck*ng-tastic.
Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: ferocious j on October 12, 2004, 09:08:03 pm
"Haunted Lumberyard" would be a great band name, let's admit that right now.
Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 14, 2004, 01:06:17 pm
Awwwww. (http://philippesblog.blogspot.com/2004/10/sometimes-you-just-need-to-be-mad.html)  I love you too, Philippe.
Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: Silverberg on October 14, 2004, 07:45:58 pm
I just want to hug the crap out of Philippe. That is a great goddamn blog entry.
Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: AugustWest on October 15, 2004, 02:53:48 am
I didn't say it earlier, but Ray's latest re: the C&W party is a masterpiece.  Just beautiful writing.  Kudos, Chris.
Title: Blogs thread - week of October 11
Post by: Bozack on October 15, 2004, 07:19:30 am
I'm really liking how self-important all of Pat's entries are. And I have to say, I'm shocked, SHOCKED, to learn that Pat has high blood pressure.