The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: slink on October 12, 2004, 10:57:14 am

Title: Pressure Chief
Post by: slink on October 12, 2004, 10:57:14 am
Well. What a surprise... It kicks fuck*ng ass!
It's more Cake, as you can expect, though it's also somewhat different. It fits  as the followup to Comfort Eagle. And the comment I read on Amazon about McCrae now concentrating more on singing as opposed to his semi-rap is noticablly true.
It also has elements that remind me totally of The Spine. One particular synth sound (very 70's one) used in The Guitar Man...

I don't think anyone who is waiting will be disappointed!

I'm going to go and stand on my not yet constructed glass house and throw stones...
Title: Pressure Chief
Post by: Gimpson on October 12, 2004, 12:23:04 pm
Oh cool.  I had it in my head that this didn't come out until November.  I'll have to make it over to the store today and grab a copy.
Title: Pressure Chief
Post by: V-Adore on October 12, 2004, 03:29:24 pm
Oh. My. God.

Cake's version of "The Spine" = V MUST PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY. My good lord.