The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Mantonio on October 19, 2004, 01:43:03 am

Title: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
Post by: Mantonio on October 19, 2004, 01:43:03 am
Philippe doth writ:

Quote
I knew that I had important stuff to say, like about smoking and people who make fun of kids who cut the cheese.


Is this something that causes problems in Philippe's social life? In any case, if he wants to make congress pass a constitutional amendment banning the making fun of kids who cut the cheese, he's lost my vote. (Sorry little guy - I just think dumb stuff should be kept out to the constitution.)
Title: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
Post by: ferocious j on October 19, 2004, 08:42:40 pm
ARMORED
TEXT
BOOKS

There is no part of that concept I don't like.
Title: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
Post by: andalucia on October 19, 2004, 09:16:36 pm
I think my favourite part might be "Relieved, I got some fries at Wendy's."  I'm a big fan of syntaces that do not really happen in real life.
Title: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
Post by: AugustWest on October 20, 2004, 01:30:55 am
I didn't know whether to be flattered or to hit him on the head with a pan.

Beautiful.
Title: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
Post by: Gimpson on October 20, 2004, 08:50:04 pm
Another chapter in Nice Pete's novel, another cliffhanger.
Title: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
Post by: Limmo on October 22, 2004, 09:13:38 pm
Another excellent Ray entry.  "I guess all she can eat is the flames."
Title: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
Post by: sensate on October 23, 2004, 03:03:51 am
Lyle done said:

Quote
oh well at least i've got the shits from all that coffee + won ton soup


I just realized why he's, uh, relieved.

Sick biz he's in. Heh.
Title: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
Post by: Silverberg on October 23, 2004, 04:45:01 am
Quote from: "sensate"
Lyle done said:

Quote
oh well at least i've got the shits from all that coffee + won ton soup


I just realized why he's, uh, relieved.

Sick biz he's in. Heh.


... oh Jesus. Well, there are some things I really wish I didn't know in this world.

earrr-AP-AP-AP
Title: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
Post by: sailor on October 23, 2004, 07:45:13 pm
Quote from: "Silverberg"
... oh Jesus. Well, there are some things I really wish I didn't know in this world.



Yeah, like the fact the cockroaches are born pregnant!!
Title: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
Post by: Ben-San on October 23, 2004, 10:42:20 pm
Quote from: "sailor"
Quote from: "Silverberg"
... oh Jesus. Well, there are some things I really wish I didn't know in this world.



Yeah, like the fact the cockroaches are born pregnant!!


I actually find that more comforting than thinking about cockroaches gettin' their cockroach swing-thing on under the refrigerator. Maybe it's just me. I'm not sure how it works, though.
Title: Blogs - Week of October 18, Twenty-Ought Four
Post by: Gimpson on October 25, 2004, 09:16:13 pm
I'm so confused.  I thought the Risotto wars were over.