The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 09, 2003, 04:17:00 pm

Title: God, this place is dead on Friday nights and Saturdays.
Post by: AugustWest on August 09, 2003, 04:17:00 pm
What, do you guys all have a real social life or something. Yeah, right.
Title: Re: God, this place is dead on Friday nights and Saturdays.
Post by: sjlimmer on August 09, 2003, 05:35:44 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
What, do you guys all have a real social life or something. Yeah, right.


...Well, I can't speak for the others, but I don't usually get into the lab before noon (PST) on the weekends.

Perhaps people only need a "momentary diversion..." in the office, M-F?
Title: God, this place is dead on Friday nights and Saturdays.
Post by: jough on August 09, 2003, 05:58:08 pm
I was out late, and then the bable modem was down when I got home.

So I got lots of sleep and came here to see the damage that was done in my absense.

I think someone knocked over a bottle of water onto the carpet, but it's mostly dry now.

I guess the board is mostly made up of chaste nuns in training or something.
Title: God, this place is dead on Friday nights and Saturdays.
Post by: slink on August 10, 2003, 01:20:39 am
I don't have a social life. Despite the fact I'm probably gonna be in Edinburgh all next weekend. So y'all better be behavin' then!
But apart from that, well, no one else posts and I can never think of anything to say, let alone well, anything in general at the weekend!