The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Bozack on October 24, 2004, 12:04:02 am

Title: Music ID Funhouse! ID Funhouse!
Post by: Bozack on October 24, 2004, 12:04:02 am
Hey, you people are insane and wonderful, so I was hoping you'd be able to help: This (http://www.oddiooverplay.com/ears/hallowseve/) is a really awesome collection of novelty Halloween songs. Listen to #23 on the first disc, Hap Palmers "Haunted House."
WHAT WAS THIS IN?
I know this was in a movie, as does everyone else I've played it for.  What movie? I put it to you, Official Unofficial Achewood Message Board!
Title: Music ID Funhouse! ID Funhouse!
Post by: CortJstr on October 24, 2004, 02:30:33 am
I've seen Hap Palmer's name tied in with Hanna Barbara more than once. Maybe this was background music on Scooby-Doo or something. The portion around the 1-minute mark sounds especially familiar.