The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: AugustWest on October 26, 2004, 06:29:04 pm

Title: Weboggle
Post by: AugustWest on October 26, 2004, 06:29:04 pm
Anybody else play Weboggle (http://weboggle.shackworks.com/)?  I am hooked.  This game is like crack I tells ya!
Title: Weboggle
Post by: slink on October 26, 2004, 06:59:01 pm
I suck monumentally at those. I just can't spot words in the layout. I got 3 four letter words on the 5X5 grid.

Ugh.
Doesn't help that my brain is rejecting everything as I try desperately to redraft a screenplay to a deadline, so I shall try it again when I can think properly.
Title: Re: Weboggle
Post by: arkabee on October 26, 2004, 07:03:32 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Anybody else play Weboggle (http://weboggle.shackworks.com/)?  I am hooked.  This game is like crack I tells ya!


i hate you.
Title: Re: Weboggle
Post by: AugustWest on October 26, 2004, 07:14:32 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Anybody else play Weboggle (http://weboggle.shackworks.com/)?  I am hooked.  This game is like crack I tells ya!


i hate you.

Is that nice?
Title: Re: Weboggle
Post by: arkabee on October 26, 2004, 07:26:17 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Anybody else play Weboggle (http://weboggle.shackworks.com/)?  I am hooked.  This game is like crack I tells ya!


i hate you.

Is that nice?


no sir...

i'm sorry.
Title: Weboggle
Post by: Choop on October 26, 2004, 07:43:00 pm
Oh hell. Well, at least I forgot to bookmark it.
Title: Weboggle
Post by: AugustWest on October 26, 2004, 07:53:56 pm
The link is still in the thread.  

Heh heh heh.
Title: Weboggle
Post by: arkabee on October 26, 2004, 08:40:57 pm
i suck at this game.