The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: CortJstr on October 27, 2004, 07:02:26 pm

Title: Best Suit/Running from Desire - Starlight's mixes
Post by: CortJstr on October 27, 2004, 07:02:26 pm
On the whole I liked You Laugh Like an Old Man .. Put on Your Best Suit better. I liked the "movements" idea to make up for mix discs lack of a side-change.

I've been hearing so much about TV on the Radio and The Wrens (especially with the Shortlist coming up) but have never actually listened to either one, so that was nice.

Who's the girl on the cover?

Also, "sharp" doesn't sound like a word to me anymore.
Title: Best Suit/Running from Desire - Starlight's mixes
Post by: jough on October 27, 2004, 07:42:20 pm
I wouldn't know. :(
Title: Re: Best Suit/Running from Desire - Starlight's mixes
Post by: starlight on October 28, 2004, 12:37:30 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I liked the "movements" idea to make up for mix discs lack of a side-change.

Who's the girl on the cover?


Thanks.. yeah, I got into the habit of marking sections on mixes a couple years back.  it makes things more interesting!

The girl is Chi from the Chobits series -- at that time, I had just finished the manga.. heh.
Title: Best Suit/Running from Desire - Starlight's mixes
Post by: starlight on October 28, 2004, 12:39:52 am
Quote from: "jough"
I wouldn't know. :(


Aw.. I'm sorry, did you want a copy?
I just paid attention to who PM'ed me... heh.
Title: Best Suit/Running from Desire - Starlight's mixes
Post by: jough on October 28, 2004, 05:05:34 am
:(
Title: Best Suit/Running from Desire - Starlight's mixes
Post by: starlight on October 28, 2004, 10:23:21 pm
Quote from: "jough"
:(


Okay, I went through old PMs and found your address from the last trade... if you want, I can still hook ya up with a copy by next week if your address is the same...
Title: Best Suit/Running from Desire - Starlight's mixes
Post by: jough on October 29, 2004, 02:45:43 am
My address is unfortunately the same.