The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: AugustWest on October 29, 2004, 02:23:12 pm

Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: AugustWest on October 29, 2004, 02:23:12 pm
Found this (http://cheston.com/pbf/archive.html) through another messageboard.  Funny.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: Gimpson on October 29, 2004, 02:30:42 pm
Seconded.  Many of these are wrong.  So very wrong.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: Nabubrush on October 29, 2004, 03:30:53 pm
They just started running this in the 'alt' weekly in Portland. Good times! I just glanced so I don't know if it's there, but the one where the teacher tells the kid he can't grow up to be a bear is very nice.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: slink on October 29, 2004, 03:44:41 pm
Mice gun made it for me. Only one I've looked at so far.


Oh my. I just looked at Bunny Easter - I read it, looked at it, pondered then almost choked...
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: V-Adore on October 29, 2004, 03:51:12 pm
I'm particularly fond of "Master Yoshi" thus far. Heh heh heh.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: wombat on October 29, 2004, 04:06:04 pm
Nautical Awards.  It's the story of my life.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: AugustWest on October 29, 2004, 04:48:56 pm
I liked Ballerina Slippers and The Cheating Wife of Hammer.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: Nabubrush on October 29, 2004, 05:13:35 pm
It is Bear Boy, the one I like.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: andalucia on October 29, 2004, 06:12:15 pm
I was a fan of Orphanage Misfortune, but mostly because I also somewhere along the line got the idea that orphans are funny.
But it's pretty much all rad.

Oh oh oh and Skeleton Clown.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: arkabee on October 29, 2004, 06:14:16 pm
so wrong, so good, so good, so wrong.

edit-

it kind of fills the empty space left from The Parking Lot is Full being over.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 29, 2004, 06:20:26 pm
Be sure to make your way down to "Space Laughs."
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 30, 2004, 12:16:28 am
No survivors.

Awesome.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: Nabubrush on October 30, 2004, 12:51:49 am
It's nice to see something that everyone can agree on. It's like milk and cookies in kindergarten.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: AugustWest on October 30, 2004, 03:34:17 am
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Oh and BTW, thanks for a link that does not suck, August.


Are you saying that other links I've posted do suck?
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: CortJstr on October 30, 2004, 03:48:46 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Oh and BTW, thanks for a link that does not suck, August.

Are you saying that other links I've posted do suck?

Well there's your sig for starters.

<Stewie>That's right. I went there.</Stewie>
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: AugustWest on October 30, 2004, 04:30:53 am
Touche.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: AugustWest on November 08, 2004, 05:39:45 pm
Unicorn Power! (http://cheston.com/pbf/archive.html)
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: Nabubrush on November 08, 2004, 06:44:59 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Oh and BTW, thanks for a link that does not suck, August.


Are you saying that other links I've posted do suck?


Not you specifically.  I just have very low expectations for linkage which this one easily exceeded.

Don't feel bad about the sig, mine sucks too.

I like the posting about that and not including the sig - it's all about levels within levels.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: Nabubrush on November 09, 2004, 10:51:18 pm
Back on topic: I wrote to the fellow who draws PBF and told him I liked his strip - and mentioned Achewood. He asked about it, so I sent him a link. He seems like a nice fellow.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: Nabubrush on November 30, 2004, 10:50:50 pm
I know this thread was dying, but I just wanted to say that I bought the original art of Bear Boy (http://cheston.com/pbf/archive.html) for my wife. I wanted "Not Today Little One" (that's her favorite), but it was already gone. Anyway, it has just arrived at my house, but I am at work, so I won't get to present it to her for another week.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: CortJstr on November 30, 2004, 11:06:27 pm
He needs to update more. Have there been any new ones since this thread started?
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: Nabubrush on November 30, 2004, 11:22:20 pm
It seems that he puts one up every Sunday.

I think he has a job.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: CortJstr on November 30, 2004, 11:42:21 pm
Apparently I'm just a moron and didn't notice the 3 new ones.
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: Nabubrush on November 30, 2004, 11:55:11 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Apparently I'm just a moron and didn't notice the 3 new ones.

No! Don't say that - you are a good person!
Title: The Perry Bible Fellowship
Post by: CortJstr on December 01, 2004, 12:22:48 am
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Everybody hold hands and chant to Cort:

YOU ARE RAD!

But Cowboys, Asherdan. Cowboys!