The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on November 10, 2004, 09:31:48 pm
-
Ray's rich-guy fetishism has gone haywire.
Bi-curious prime rib?
-
Now we know where his cilantro-ape ceviche (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09152004) came from.
-
Where will it end, Ray? Where?
-
Roasted-up ding dongs, perhaps?
-
Gay turtle with a prince albert could be a series all by itself.
-
Gay turtle with a prince albert could be a series all by itself.
New, on Adult Swim! Starring MC Chris as the turtle!
-
Gay turtle with a prince albert could be a series all by itself.
all hosted on Keenspot
all hand-drawn and colored-penciled
all surrounded by misspellings in teen-speak
-
Ray's rich-guy fetishism has gone haywire.
what's the difference between crazy and eccentric?
several million dollars.
-
Coprophilia. Goddamn. This is why my signature is the way it is.
Just...goddamn. Why? Why? Why?
I reckon Ray's adidas is beaded with gold. Real gold. Neat!
-
I'm very happy that Mr Onstad uses the internet as a device to express his innermost curiosities. People who don't use the internet for that end up with a cellar full of bodies.
-
Is that an accusation pubdoggy, if that is you real name?
Hey, i've seen it all (on the 'net) and if doesn't harm anyone, ok.
But I reserve the right to go "Eeewww!" when I see someone trading poop.
Plus, I don't have a cellar.
It's pronounced "basement" or "chamber of screams".