The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on November 16, 2004, 01:22:36 pm
-
Who's E. Bear?
-
The Pete Best of Achewood, replaced at the last minute by Cornelius.
-
Who's E. Bear?
Maybe Cornelieus commisioned the act of murder against one of his relatives and took his place.
In any case, this is pretty neat - remindes me of The Prehistory of the Far Side (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0836218515/qid=1100620636/sr=1-14/ref=sr_1_14/104-1663090-2442327?v=glance&s=books)
-
This is a neat little thing, yeah. I'm especially fond of the fact that while we have about five proto-Philippes, some very strange Lyle concepts (Lyle with a beret?), and apparently an entirely alternate Mr. Bear (in case the other one was unable to complete his duties, I guess), Teodor appears to have emerged whole and in his current form. Well, if you don't count "Theodore."
-
I really like how, looking at this sketch page, you'd probably assume the person drawing it was going to do something like a childrens book. And yesterday Pat was calling Ray for his gun because Beef told him to fluff his hog.
-
I really like how, looking at this sketch page, you'd probably assume the person drawing it was going to do something like a childrens book. And yesterday Pat was calling Ray for his gun because Beef told him to fluff his hog.
C'mon, man, what do you expect from the dirtiest dudes in town?
-
Who's E. Bear?
First name Ted?
-
I'm glad he ended up making Philippe's legs look way less messed up.
-
Seeing them all small and lined up in rows like that puts me to wishing Vegas would come out with an Achewood slot machine.
-
What the heck is the deal with Teodor's #####, anyway?
-
What the heck is the deal with Teodor's ******, anyway?
Shrinkage?
-
One or two of Chris' friends started http://ebear.com. That may have some little bit to do w/ E. Bear.
-
One or two of Chris' friends started http://ebear.com. That may have some little bit to do w/ E. Bear.
You know Chris?
Can you tell us about any bodily markings, hidden tattoos, etc.?
SHOW US ON THE DOLL WHERE HE TOUCHED YOU
-
One or two of Chris' friends started http://ebear.com. That may have some little bit to do w/ E. Bear.
Out of stock just in time for the holidays. Neat-o.
-
I'm glad he ended up making Philippe's legs look way less messed up.
Quite. I prefer his other, non-ridiculous legs.
[ Franz. ]
-
I'm glad he ended up making Philippe's legs look way less messed up.
Quite. I prefer his other, non-ridiculous legs.
Props to Franz (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08022002).
-
Seeing them all small and lined up in rows like that puts me to wishing Vegas would come out with an Achewood slot machine.
Oh Hell yes.