The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on November 18, 2004, 01:54:06 am

Title: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
Post by: AlohaDawg on November 18, 2004, 01:54:06 am
I'm amazed that someone did this (http://analogik.org/games.php?i=samorost)

Thank God World Leaders are meeting to discuss these heady topics (http://www.worldtoilet.org/)

On the second, please note that for the International Summit in Beijing, one member of the committee is as unironically as possible named "Stone Wang".
Title: Re: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
Post by: AugustWest on November 18, 2004, 02:19:16 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I'm amazed that someone did this (http://analogik.org/games.php?i=samorost)


This is beautiful and fun too.
Title: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
Post by: Bozack on November 18, 2004, 03:07:16 am
You think that's bad? I did  this (http://a.parsons.edu/~popham/work/illustrator/images/pendleton.jpg) yesterday, for an hour. And I'm getting a GRADE on it.
Title: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
Post by: Mantonio on November 18, 2004, 03:08:54 am
Damn, what a cool game that was!
Title: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
Post by: V-Adore on November 18, 2004, 04:43:56 am
I can't get past the second setting. My fu is, in fact, lame as hell.
Title: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
Post by: Choop on November 18, 2004, 04:54:50 am
It was nice to play through that one again.

V: click the bobber on the water if what I'm reading is what you're saying.
Title: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
Post by: V-Adore on November 18, 2004, 05:13:39 am
Er, I'm not sure that's at all right -- maybe it's the one before it? There's no (spoiler) as far as I can see. It's the one right after the initial scene, I guess you could say.

EDIT: Never mind. Not a minute after I post, I get it. Sigh.

EDIT AGAIN: And then, not three minutes after that, I'm stuck on that second zone, even after taking Choop's advice. Aaargh!
Title: Re: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
Post by: AugustWest on November 18, 2004, 02:28:00 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Thank God World Leaders are meeting to discuss these heady topics (http://www.worldtoilet.org/)



"heady" topics, eh?  That is teh funnay.
Title: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
Post by: Nabubrush on November 19, 2004, 04:45:46 pm
The owl, the victrola, I'm not getting it.
Never mind.