The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on November 25, 2004, 01:36:23 am

Title: Happy Thanksgiving
Post by: AlohaDawg on November 25, 2004, 01:36:23 am
So, once again this year I will not deep fry a turkey nor will I be attempting a Turducken (http://www.thesalmons.org/lynn/turducken.html).

I will, however, wish all of you celebrating Thanksgiving and fine and happy one this year and for all of you who are not to have one hell of a great November 25th.

Let the Silly Season begin!

(http://fourcatsinabag.blogspot.com/Turducken.jpg)
Title: Happy Thanksgiving
Post by: CortJstr on November 25, 2004, 01:52:37 am
Here also is the annual circulation of the Turkey-themed Ratings.

http://www.bookofratings.com/thanksgivingfoods.html

http://www.bookofratings.com/thanksgivingsymbols.html
Title: Happy Thanksgiving
Post by: Nabubrush on November 25, 2004, 02:36:07 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Here also is the annual circulation of the Turkey-themed Ratings.

http://www.bookofratings.com/thanksgivingfoods.html

http://www.bookofratings.com/thanksgivingsymbols.html

Damn - blocked. Have a good thanksgiving, everyone.