The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on November 25, 2004, 02:48:06 am

Title: Chinese people are amazing (Nov 24 2004)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 25, 2004, 02:48:06 am
What, everyone else is on the road for Thanksgiving, and I'm the only one left to start this topic?

In the waiting room at the hospital, I assume.  Presumably that means Mr. Bear isn't dead.

Ray is the king of asstalk.
Title: Chinese people are amazing (Nov 24 2004)
Post by: V-Adore on November 25, 2004, 02:50:46 am
I'm not really sure I needed the iPod-thong close-up, honestly. Eek.
Title: Chinese people are amazing (Nov 24 2004)
Post by: Nabubrush on November 25, 2004, 02:59:35 am
Why you think Chinese people live so long.

If I had kids I'd laugh my ass off doing shit like this.

"Why can't you stay up and watch TV? Because people are starving in Africa, that's why."
Title: Chinese people are amazing (Nov 24 2004)
Post by: Franz. on November 25, 2004, 04:00:29 am
Is that the Underground Apple iPod?
Title: Chinese people are amazing (Nov 24 2004)
Post by: CortJstr on November 25, 2004, 04:29:13 am
Hey wait, I thought people weren't allowed to look at the emporer, even if his cell phone was going off. Unless Shanghai Noon lied to me.
Title: Re: Chinese people are amazing (Nov 24 2004)
Post by: wombat on November 25, 2004, 01:31:56 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"

In the waiting room at the hospital, I assume.


Oh, is that what the weird chairs are?  Thank you.