The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on August 11, 2003, 08:20:53 pm
-
http://www.songfight.org/index.php
fuck*ng SWEET. I'm totally going to write a new Achewood-themed song this week and enter it.
That way everyone will be able to hear my cheesy drum machine, cheesier voice, and cheesier yet guitar playing.
Who else is going to enter?
-
Damn, I would, but I'm such a perfectionist and I don't have the time this week. I'd end up spending two days writing it, two more constructing it, and about four or five mastering it...
Plus I'd need to get round to getting a new set of strings before the weekend!
-
Well, whatever happens from it, the winner is bound to be better than that Ray's Place theme.
-
Nuh-uh. Onstad's offical Ray's Place theme is OK.
Not to say that something submitted couldn't be better. But I give the official theme song something in the range of a C+/B-. It'd be easy to do worse than that.
-
I will enter, maybe 3 times! I will enter so many times!!!
-
I already have nine entries in.
I will have three more before I go to bed in an hour.
I am havink SO MUCH good time writing songs.
-
I might have something done, but I am so BUSY with this acoustic rendition of All The Things She Said by those russian Tattoo lesbians.
Also, police searched my car for half an hour, because I rolled through a stop sign. If the Johnson County police are bored, they do this. My car was searched by 3 different officers while the fourth ran through his repertoire of sobriety tests.
-
After listening to Ferocious J's cover of The Only Answer, I googled "Mike Doughty Tabs", and found this in a big list of Doughty songs:
"The Pink Life" (courtesy of Ferocious J)
The chords are right but I'm not sure exactly which voices Doughty uses.
Capo 2
Verse: Em - G - C- Em
Prechorus ("The options..."): D - Em - C
Chorus: C - Em
salacious
-
Mike Doughty is basically one of the best songwriters of the 21st century.
I had this idea for an Achewood-themed song I wanted to do, but I don't really have the time or means to make it. Maybe some other time, just to satisfy myself. :?