The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: palm trees on November 29, 2004, 03:28:11 am

Title: well isn't that nice?
Post by: palm trees on November 29, 2004, 03:28:11 am
trawling through the archives, i noticed [well, i was actually looking out of curiosity] that chris started doing alt-text for the strips on my 17th birthday.

that's cheered me up. i'll sleep well.
Title: well isn't that nice?
Post by: Lane on November 29, 2004, 10:58:22 pm
Holy crap, I'm old.
Title: well isn't that nice?
Post by: Nabubrush on November 30, 2004, 12:12:11 am
I could have sworn that I posted the theory that some strips had alt-text that is not there anymore. Now, either I decided not to post that and do not remember, or a mod deleted it. If the second is true, that's pretty funny; if the first is true, I may need a CAT scan.