The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Nabubrush on December 06, 2004, 04:32:57 pm

Title: Forum Logo
Post by: Nabubrush on December 06, 2004, 04:32:57 pm
Jough, that's really nice. This morning is the first I noticed it, if it was like that before, and it is lovely.

Thank you - it was worth a goodly portion of my tip. Oh hell, it was probably worth the whole thing and more.
Title: Forum Logo
Post by: CortJstr on December 06, 2004, 04:38:28 pm
It switched last week. This is the same holiday logo (as far as I can tell) from last December.
Title: Forum Logo
Post by: Nabubrush on December 06, 2004, 04:53:23 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
It switched last week. This is the same holiday logo (as far as I can tell) from last December.


Cort, is your brain roughly the size of a medicine ball, or have you just lived your life in a plastic bubble to protect that amazing memory and intellect from untoward outside influences? Man, if my life wasn't so inordinately pleasing to me right now, I would surely compare myself to you and find myself wanting.
Title: Forum Logo
Post by: slink on December 06, 2004, 05:09:42 pm
D'oh. Took a ctrl+r for me to see it.
Title: Forum Logo
Post by: CortJstr on December 06, 2004, 05:13:32 pm
If it makes you feel any better I don't know anything about useful stuff. Like how to spell or change my oil. Oh, and I'm tone-deaf.
Title: Forum Logo
Post by: Nabubrush on December 06, 2004, 05:15:13 pm
Well, just use your powers for good, and I'll sleep fine at night.
Title: Forum Logo
Post by: jough on December 06, 2004, 06:06:37 pm
Thanks - yes, it's the same logo from last year.

Once the holiday logo comes down I have also made a new logo which incorporates some other characters (the new logo will be wider but smaller to pack more into the same space).

I just have to learn how to draw Nice Pete...
Title: Forum Logo
Post by: wombat on December 06, 2004, 08:14:58 pm
I have met Cort, and his head is a normal size, so there has to be some other explanation for his brain.
Title: Forum Logo
Post by: CortJstr on December 06, 2004, 08:25:45 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
I have met Cort, and his head is a normal size, so there has to be some other explanation for his brain.

Who says my brain has to fit inside my head? Maybe it's just bigger on the inside.

Oh God, I just made a TARDIS reference. I must be stopped before I dork again.
Title: Forum Logo
Post by: Nabubrush on December 06, 2004, 08:50:58 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "wombat"
I have met Cort, and his head is a normal size, so there has to be some other explanation for his brain.

Who says my brain has to fit inside my head? Maybe it's just bigger on the inside.

Oh God, I just made a TARDIS reference. I must be stopped before I dork again.

I was just going to bring up tesseracts.