The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: miles on December 08, 2004, 09:45:59 am

Title: Slint Reunion
Post by: miles on December 08, 2004, 09:45:59 am
Slint is playing in Seattle, SF and Chicago, in addition to the sold out UK dates.  That is exciting news.  I am going to see them in Seattle hopefully.  I know there are some other fans here... anyone else going to see them?

According to Pitchfork, they have promised 15 dates during the month of March, I believe, but those will be spread out over the US and Europe, so who knows where else they will hit.

And, does anyone know if Gang of Four is going to be touring in the US anytime soon?
Title: Slint Reunion
Post by: Nabubrush on December 16, 2004, 07:01:12 pm
That thing I posted about Gang of Four implied there were no US dates forthcoming, but I sort of got the impression they hadn't decided.
Title: Slint Reunion
Post by: sailor on December 18, 2004, 04:38:23 am
i think the seattle show is sold out. i would fluff anyones hog for a ticket.
Title: Slint Reunion
Post by: sailor on December 18, 2004, 04:56:58 am
Yaaaay! i was wrong! No hogs need to be fluffed!
see you kids there.
Title: Slint Reunion
Post by: arkabee on December 21, 2004, 03:01:10 pm
live 1989 slint (http://www.transmission3000.com/bands/?r=slint.html)

found the link off of large hearted boy
Title: Slint Reunion
Post by: miles on December 21, 2004, 03:02:56 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
live 1989 slint (http://www.transmission3000.com/bands/?r=slint.html)

found the link off of large hearted boy


Rad!
Title: Slint Reunion
Post by: Bozack on December 21, 2004, 03:07:26 pm
Yeah, one of my friends linked me to that show a while back. It is AWESOME.
Title: Slint Reunion
Post by: Bozack on January 07, 2005, 06:43:01 am
I just got my tickets for the 18th or 19th of March, depending on when I can go (probably the 18th, right after the boot camp for the gay rugby team I'm joining). HELL YES.