The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Steve Hogan on December 09, 2004, 12:36:05 am

Title: Why was the dentist thread locked?
Post by: Steve Hogan on December 09, 2004, 12:36:05 am
I didn't see any other threads about that day's strip so I started one.  Do you need a secret decoder ring to start a thread or what?
Title: Why was the dentist thread locked?
Post by: andalucia on December 09, 2004, 12:50:48 am
Umm, except for this one (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=15300).
Title: Why was the dentist thread locked?
Post by: AugustWest on December 09, 2004, 01:54:38 am
You gots to get up early in the morning to start a strip thread around here!
Title: Why was the dentist thread locked?
Post by: jough on December 09, 2004, 05:15:19 am
The earlier thread will be the "official" thread for the day.  I don't like fighting either.  Get there first.