The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: starlight on December 15, 2004, 12:30:32 pm

Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: starlight on December 15, 2004, 12:30:32 pm
Well, I guess Mr. Bear is doing quite a bit better if he can write captions like those..

This strip cheered me up.  now I can go to bed (I've been saying that for the past hour)...
Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: V-Adore on December 15, 2004, 01:28:53 pm
I love the idea that, not only is Mr. Bear writing captions for Spice, he's writing them right now, as if the pon is on live broadcast. That's classy.
Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: palm trees on December 15, 2004, 02:06:28 pm
this is my favourite strip in a long while. no fannying about, just a fat straight-up punchline that made me laugh like a spack.
Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: CortJstr on December 15, 2004, 02:27:55 pm
How does one moan "are you up for a bit of pool later this week?" Apparently I need more moaning practice.
Title: Bobby Isosceles has a posse
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 15, 2004, 02:32:42 pm
I'd imagine the pie would lay unconsumed, given that a member had been passed through it as it sat in its box.

Last Promoe video for a while (http://looptroop.nu/videos/PROMOE_LONGDISTANCERUNNER.wmv).... but fear not, the Scandinavian Assimilation will continue unabated!
Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: AugustWest on December 15, 2004, 02:41:18 pm
I loved this one.  Also, Mr. Bear has apparently recovered sufficiently to play pool.
Title: Re: Bobby Isosceles has a posse
Post by: AugustWest on December 15, 2004, 02:42:11 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Last Promoe video for a while (http://looptroop.nu/videos/PROMOE_LONGDISTANCERUNNER.wmv).... but fear not, the Scandinavian Assimilation will continue unabated!


Vee shishka doo.
Title: Re: Bobby Isosceles has a posse
Post by: CortJstr on December 15, 2004, 04:11:38 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
I'd imagine the pie would lay unconsumed, given that a member had been passed through it as it sat in its box.

I dunno. Considering the places said member ended up after being removed from the pizza I don't really think she'd have any problems eating it at all. At least this is the Spice channel and not freaky internet porn or I'd assume the pizza would start to figure heavily in the ending of the scene.
Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: Bozack on December 15, 2004, 05:11:07 pm
I wonder if Cornelius got the job through Lyle's seedy porn connections?
Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: ndpatel on December 15, 2004, 05:27:09 pm
nah, spice is too corporate for lyle.


EDIT: i just realized that ray's cell phone has an antenna. that's so 2001. i'd expect him to carry the wireless headset around with him and fumble with it for ten minutes everytime he make a call. i know people who do this.
Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: Formica on December 15, 2004, 07:41:03 pm
Quote from: "ndpatel"
nah, spice is too corporate for lyle.


EDIT: i just realized that ray's cell phone has an antenna. that's so 2001. i'd expect him to carry the wireless headset around with him and fumble with it for ten minutes everytime he make a call. i know people who do this.


Perhaps it is a reflection on his attachment to hell of jilapidated (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09072004) telecommunicaitons equipment.
Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: sensate on December 15, 2004, 09:12:01 pm
Speaking of Lyle, I wonder what he's going to have to say about the new neighbors.
Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 16, 2004, 12:50:48 am
A teaser for tomorrow's Scandinavian Music Video From The Fifth Dimension:

Explore the world of Finnish folk music with three attractive blonde Finns (and a slightly chubby Carnie-Wilson one). Except, something is wrong. Yes, this is what would happen if Wilson Phillips, Jefferson Airplane, Pink Floyd, Riverdance, Siousxie and the Banshees, and the Swedish Chef got together and dropped a lot of acid and had a black mass.

Tomorrow: Värttinä !
Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: miles on December 16, 2004, 07:09:43 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
How does one moan "are you up for a bit of pool later this week?" Apparently I need more moaning practice.


You really want to hear it?
Title: "Yes, Ray," She moaned. 12/15
Post by: sensate on December 17, 2004, 01:54:52 am
Man, this strip is Beef in a nutshell: reading the subtitles in porn.