The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: AugustWest on December 15, 2004, 08:16:13 pm
-
I've just been given a Blackberry by my agency. I'm of two minds about it, because it is a cool gadget and I love cool gadgets. However, it does tether me ever tighter to the office.
Anyway. I've always used Palms up to now. One of the main things I liked to do was download books so I'd always have something to read. This is especially handy for bathroom reading at work -- nobody looks at you funny if you have your PDA with you, however you do get some glances if you take Great Expectations into the can. Perhaps that's TMI.
I've been browsing around for readers and I can't find anything. Any suggestions?
-
My next cell phone is a Blackberry, but I'm not there yet.
However, I was just reading an old-ass issue of Wired and found an item on books-on-PDA. Perhaps the links contained therein could help you.
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.06/play.html?pg=6