The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jough on December 16, 2004, 07:25:19 am

Title: New Photocollage
Post by: jough on December 16, 2004, 07:25:19 am
Also known as "Too much free time on my hands."

http://jough.com/galleria/meandcoolio.html
Title: New Photocollage
Post by: andalucia on December 16, 2004, 02:48:13 pm
Excellent.
I also tend to think of the terrible beer while listening to the song (or how "queen of crown" doesn't make much sense).

And of course extra points for representing Paul Simon as the tiny little man he apparently is.
Title: New Photocollage
Post by: V-Adore on December 16, 2004, 08:52:38 pm
Heh heh heh.

I still don't know what the song is about, but hey!
Title: New Photocollage
Post by: jough on December 17, 2004, 02:05:18 am
You don't know what the song is about?  Didn't you check the link above?

THAT is what it is all about.  You thought it was the Hokey Pokey, but you were wrong, beyotch.
Title: New Photocollage
Post by: wombat on December 17, 2004, 02:19:27 am
Um, I feel compelled to make sure that everyone knows that Corona is a neighborhood in Queens, where Paul Simon comes from.  

Never mind, carry on.
Title: New Photocollage
Post by: andalucia on December 17, 2004, 02:40:03 am
I did not.
Thank you wombat, the reign of confusion is now over.  Although too bad the truth is so painfully prosaic.
Title: New Photocollage
Post by: jough on December 17, 2004, 03:43:49 am
Huh.  I am disillusioned and bitter.

Corona is a neighbourhood of Queens?  So the queen of queens?

I like my interpretation better.
Title: New Photocollage
Post by: wombat on December 17, 2004, 02:30:26 pm
Your interpretation certainly allows for superior visuals.