The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: rstevens on August 13, 2003, 04:16:00 am

Title: ANTICIPATION THREAD
Post by: rstevens on August 13, 2003, 04:16:00 am
RAAAH!!!!!!!!

VARIETY HOUR TOMORROWW!!@#@#$@#$%

YEAAHHHH!!@!@!!!!!!!
Title: ANTICIPATION THREAD
Post by: Choop on August 13, 2003, 04:40:30 am
*drool!*
Title: ANTICIPATION THREAD
Post by: V-Adore on August 13, 2003, 04:56:54 am
See? See?! We've all fallen into Onstad's trap! Now the Variety Hour is the most anticipated thing on his site! We sit here in awe and terror, trembling before G-d! Or, rather, Onst-d!

... that said, if that little poem someone scooped in the last thread is really there, it should be cool. I like observational-type poetry.
Title: ANTICIPATION THREAD
Post by: jough on August 13, 2003, 05:11:34 am
Actually, there's a strip tomorrow.  Variety Hour doesn't air until Thursday.

Unless I Rip Van Winkled a day away?
Title: ANTICIPATION THREAD
Post by: Choop on August 13, 2003, 05:46:12 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
if that little poem someone scooped in the last thread is really there, it should be cool. I like observational-type poetry.


And you continue to endear yourself to me, V. Yes, 'twas my poem. All I tried to do, really, (it was rather simple) was come up with the worst poem I could involving groceries in an allotted amount of time!

You can do it too! Go, on, try! Here's a topic: "Skipping days" and a time limit: "5 minutes"

...and ...GO!
Title: ANTICIPATION THREAD
Post by: V-Adore on August 13, 2003, 06:29:13 am
Quote from: "Choopernickel"

And you continue to endear yourself to me, V. Yes, 'twas my poem. All I tried to do, really, (it was rather simple) was come up with the worst poem I could involving groceries in an allotted amount of time!

You can do it too! Go, on, try! Here's a topic: "Skipping days" and a time limit: "5 minutes"

...and ...GO!


*ahem*:
Onstad skips some days
Board goes up in gouts of flame
O says "fuck it," nukes


Ha. One minute.
Title: ANTICIPATION THREAD
Post by: Capn on August 13, 2003, 05:34:13 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Unless I Rip Van Winkled a day away?

jough, it's worse than that, it's the year 2525 and the aliens have taken over the capital.  They want your clothes jough, they want your clothes!  Quickly, you are the last free human, you have to hide all your clothes in the basement, even the ones you are wearing.  We know that the aliens can not tolerate the songs of the old-earth singer Christina Agulera, but they have destroied all copies of her songs.

You're our last hope jough!  You must run out in the street naked singing the songs of the historical slut!  So that we captive humans can learn the songs for ourselves and throw off the shackles of alien opression

Go!  GO NOW!
Title: ANTICIPATION THREAD
Post by: ferocious j on August 13, 2003, 06:13:18 pm
[futurama] ::dons gorilla mask::

Welcome to the WOOOOORLD OF TOMORRRROW!!! [/futurama]