The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on December 24, 2004, 01:44:18 pm

Title: Sullivan's Bear and Dried Bird - December 24, 2004
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 24, 2004, 01:44:18 pm
the song itself wasnt interesting because there were no anthropomorphic line-art animals having wacky hijinks with each other.

I'm lazy, you get another video  from the same people. (http://www.tunne.net/allstars.mpg)

Merry Christmas
Title: Sullivan's Bear and Dried Bird - December 24, 2004
Post by: Nabubrush on December 24, 2004, 05:13:30 pm
I thought it was very nice. I'm sort of in the frame of mind for this, given that I'm at work for the holidays. I like the incomplete lines of the song on the first page of the sheet music, creating intoxicating ideas of what might conclude them.

Ah, what might have been in the lost book in the Achewood canon.
Title: Sullivan's Bear and Dried Bird - December 24, 2004
Post by: AugustWest on December 24, 2004, 08:02:33 pm
Has anybody tried to play the tab yet?
Title: Sullivan's Bear and Dried Bird - December 24, 2004
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 24, 2004, 08:11:07 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Has anybody tried to play the tab yet?


Yes - It's the "Three's Company" theme song.
Title: Sullivan's Bear and Dried Bird - December 24, 2004
Post by: Silverberg on December 24, 2004, 08:16:45 pm
It's complete filler, but I like it.