The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Limmo on December 29, 2004, 04:52:52 am

Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Limmo on December 29, 2004, 04:52:52 am
That was disturbing. And hysterical.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: foolio on December 29, 2004, 06:31:42 am
this strip made me realize that I had never thought about the implications of head-shaving for a creature who is covered in fur.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: cellardoor on December 29, 2004, 08:44:58 am
A truely grim sight.
I hope Phillipe's hair grows back quickly.
Onstad is on fire at the moment.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: starlight on December 29, 2004, 11:50:30 am
The last panel had me crackin' up the most.... hee!
Those glasses!
Honestly, till I read the text, I had no idea that was H.P. and thought he was just some mad scientist..

This is the best one in awhile humour-wise :D
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: cellardoor on December 29, 2004, 12:26:05 pm
You just love Phillipe!
You looooove him!
(As do we all)
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 29, 2004, 12:27:17 pm
So not what I wanted to wake up to.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: CortJstr on December 29, 2004, 01:55:57 pm
I like that in the 3rd panel Philippe left himself some eyebrows.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 29, 2004, 02:23:35 pm
Teodor, NOT HELPING.  You know damn well the goofy little otter is just going to make things worse if you don't stop this right now.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: AugustWest on December 29, 2004, 02:32:41 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I like that in the 3rd panel Philippe left himself some eyebrows.


It IS all about the eyebrows after all.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Gimpson on December 29, 2004, 02:39:46 pm
Oh dear lord, I just realized that the glasses are actually a patch of unshaved fur.  That realization doubles the funny.  Teodor scuffling backwards around the corner is excellent.  That was pretty much my reaction when I first saw this at 6:00 this morning.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: CortJstr on December 29, 2004, 03:06:17 pm
Quote from: "Gimpson"
Oh dear lord, I just realized that the glasses are actually a patch of unshaved fur.  That realization doubles the funny.  Teodor scuffling backwards around the corner is excellent.  That was pretty much my reaction when I first saw this at 6:00 this morning.

It's like when Homer catches Apu cheating and backs the whole way to his house and into bed.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 29, 2004, 03:23:35 pm
Quote from: "Gimpson"
Oh dear lord, I just realized that the glasses are actually a patch of unshaved fur.  That realization doubles the funny.  Teodor scuffling backwards around the corner is excellent.  That was pretty much my reaction when I first saw this at 6:00 this morning.


Sheer terror.

Thus, today's wacky video will not be anything related to music but rather -- yep -- the Star Wars Holiday Special. (http://evilscheme.org/temp/holidayspecial.rm) In its entirety.

I'm just burning
Doing the Neutron Dance
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Emergent_C on December 29, 2004, 03:24:24 pm
Phillipe's shaved head looks rather like the open brain pan from which Sir Anthony Hopkins snacked in Hannibal. And Teodor's backward scuttling closely resembles that of Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2. A double movie homage.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: linnea on December 29, 2004, 05:55:19 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Teodor, NOT HELPING.  You know damn well the goofy little otter is just going to make things worse if you don't stop this right now.


Heh! Seeing Philippe's exposed ottercranium was pretty freaky. I don't think that Teodor was playin' around... I think that he was genuinely disturbed (heavy transferrence of my part).
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Nabubrush on December 29, 2004, 07:03:45 pm
For me, Téodor's scuttling across the floor brought to mind Linda Blair doing that spider/crab-walk down the stair in The Exorcist.

Cutting your own hair is so perfectly child-like. It's just unfortunate that the results apparantly aren't as cute when an otter does it.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Steve Hogan on December 29, 2004, 07:33:24 pm
I'd EEEAAAUUUGGHHH too if some hairy circumsized c*ck started talking to me.



eeeaaauuughhh
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Bozack on December 29, 2004, 08:20:03 pm
Hahaha, jesus, that was awesome. My internet sucks right now, but this was massively worth getting online.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: miles on December 29, 2004, 08:34:34 pm
Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
I'd EEEAAAUUUGGHHH too if some hairy circumsized c*ck started talking to me.



eeeaaauuughhh


That makes it so much grosser!
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Nabubrush on December 29, 2004, 10:10:13 pm
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
I'd EEEAAAUUUGGHHH too if some hairy circumsized c*ck started talking to me.



eeeaaauuughhh


That makes it so much grosser!


It's a good thing that Robin Williams didn't feel like that - he wouldn't have had a stand-up act.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: arlucasinc on December 30, 2004, 03:59:05 am
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
For me, Téodor's scuttling across the floor brought to mind Linda Blair doing that spider/crab-walk down the stair in The Exorcist..


Absolutely unrelated but wholly weird. As I read this response, I am listening to "Linda Blair Was Born" by The Mountain Goats.

Coincidence? I think not.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Nabubrush on December 30, 2004, 08:48:26 pm
Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
For me, Téodor's scuttling across the floor brought to mind Linda Blair doing that spider/crab-walk down the stair in The Exorcist..


Absolutely unrelated but wholly weird. As I read this response, I am listening to "Linda Blair Was Born" by The Mountain Goats.

Coincidence? I think not.


Do you really think that's unrelated?



I'll be watching you, Dave.
Title: EEEEEAAUGH!! ( December 29 )
Post by: Nabubrush on December 31, 2004, 04:47:11 pm
Is that Paul Mitchell stuff Chris's?