The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: monkeybutter on December 30, 2004, 07:57:07 pm

Title: Achewood is *gorgeous*
Post by: monkeybutter on December 30, 2004, 07:57:07 pm
Hello all! I was ill for the festive period and discovered this excellent comic, it's amazing!
I don't know why so many of you old woman bitch and moan about it but, hey, i shouldn't be surprised, the internet does tend to be full of losers with too much time on their hands :P *kidding*
Aaaaaaanyways, I am gonna be ill for a while yet so anyone decent who wants to talk about this comic (none of my real friends will read internet comics at all :( ) send me an email! Maybe we can make our own forum.. Who's with me god dammit!!!
Lots of love to Chris, you are fantastic,
Lisa xxxxx
Title: Achewood is *gorgeous*
Post by: AugustWest on December 30, 2004, 08:06:31 pm
WTF?

Talk about it here why don't you?

On second thought, maybe your first impulse was correct.
Title: Achewood is *gorgeous*
Post by: Nabubrush on December 30, 2004, 08:09:20 pm
I have my own forum where I just talk to myself about things that make other people angry. I hold it in the bathtub. It upsets the cat.
Title: Achewood is *gorgeous*
Post by: monkeybutter on December 30, 2004, 08:10:49 pm
I don't wanna talk about it here, i don't like the vibe, your assy
Who's with me?!?!?!?
Title: Achewood is *gorgeous*
Post by: St_Zartan on December 30, 2004, 08:15:12 pm
I'm with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOON OVER MY ASSY
Title: Achewood is *gorgeous*
Post by: Bozack on December 30, 2004, 08:16:55 pm
I.AM.NOT.A.RELIGIOUS.MAN.
Title: Achewood is *gorgeous*
Post by: AugustWest on December 30, 2004, 08:20:03 pm
Quote from: "monkeybutter"
I don't wanna talk about it here, i don't like the vibe, your assy
Who's with me?!?!?!?


Then GO AWAY.
Title: Achewood is *gorgeous*
Post by: jough on December 30, 2004, 08:53:25 pm
monkeybutter seems to be perfectly nicknamed.