The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on December 31, 2004, 07:59:38 pm

Title: The community
Post by: Nabubrush on December 31, 2004, 07:59:38 pm
I just noticed that we set a new record yesterday, with 31 visitors. This is kind of cool to me, as I missed the last record-setting day. I wonder if it's from the heads up in the Achewood appreciation (http://www.newpartisan.com/home/our-man-on-achewood.html). Is that the most wide-ranging link it's ever had?
Title: The community
Post by: jough on December 31, 2004, 08:06:22 pm
I don't know if that many people browsing these forums is anything to be proud of, but yay us, I guess.
Title: The community
Post by: jough on December 31, 2004, 09:12:52 pm
Did Onstad finally mention us in something related to Achewood.com?
Title: The community
Post by: andalucia on December 31, 2004, 09:58:05 pm
I'm scared.
Title: The community
Post by: Nabubrush on December 31, 2004, 10:25:06 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
I'm scared.


Please don't be - it'll be ok.