The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: Va on January 03, 2005, 03:10:02 pm

Title: "Precious" memories
Post by: Va on January 03, 2005, 03:10:02 pm
As an imminent parent, I believe I am required by law to purchase a camcorder.  I think I'm going to get this one (http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Panasonic-DV-GS14-Camcorder-Review.htm).  Do any of you experienced parental units, or anyone else for that matter, have any advice?
Title: "Precious" memories
Post by: Nabubrush on January 03, 2005, 04:36:33 pm
I prefer to think of you as an eminent parent.

I'd like get one of those for naughty pictures. Let me know how you like yours.
Title: "Precious" memories
Post by: Limmo on January 03, 2005, 05:58:43 pm
That one should do fine.

Audrey makes it difficult, because whenever she's doing something cute that we want to videotape, she stops doing it and immediately starts trying to grab the camcorder.  Oh well.