The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Chris Onstad on January 07, 2005, 10:30:48 am

Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Chris Onstad on January 07, 2005, 10:30:48 am
I dig achewood but it suqqs teh kwok latley!

LESS BUSCUIT RECIPES IN TEH COOKBOOOOOK

Mad 0utz
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: cellardoor on January 07, 2005, 10:33:30 am
Fuck You.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: starlight on January 07, 2005, 11:22:25 am
Wow, I send a link to my mom every night and was slightly hesitant to type 'Fuck You' in the email (though she doesn't mind such language.. just coming from me would be weird since I don't say it to her)...

It was almost like when she read my novel in progress and I put some love scenes in it and she read them.

ps. Fuck You!
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 07, 2005, 12:26:50 pm
Fuck you.  FYM:  Fuck y'all motherfuckers.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 07, 2005, 01:15:58 pm
Quote from: "cellardoor"
Fuck You.


At least it's not a Judas Priest Friday.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: cellardoor on January 07, 2005, 01:26:43 pm
Would that require me to stab people in the head?
I like saying "fuck you". If you say it quick enough it sounds like "thank you".
It's not offensive unless there is intent behind it.
Fuck you.
Title: he fucks in mysterious ways
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 07, 2005, 01:37:04 pm
Quote from: "cellardoor"
Would that require me to stab people in the head?
I like saying "fuck you". If you say it quick enough it sounds like "thank you".
It's not offensive unless there is intent behind it.
Fuck you.


GREAT I FOLLOWED EVERYONE'S ADVICE AND SAID FUCK YOU TO EVERYONE AND I'VE BEEN FIRED BEFORE 9 AM.

ONSTAD, YOU SAID SAYING FUCK YOU WOULD BE CATHARTIC.
IT HAS ONLY BROUGHT ME PAIN

FUCK YOU!

aaah, that was catharti--------

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiird
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: CortJstr on January 07, 2005, 01:56:28 pm
So did Pat time exactly how long it takes to get from Ray's house to his?

And since nobody has mentioned it yet, the olde timey Emeril film is cool. If it weren't for the olde timeyness it would need an extra fram or two.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Emergent_C on January 07, 2005, 02:16:12 pm
Fuck you very much.

Fuck all y'all.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 07, 2005, 02:18:15 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
So did Pat time exactly how long it takes to get from Ray's house to his?

And since nobody has mentioned it yet, the olde timey Emeril film is cool. If it weren't for the olde timeyness it would need an extra fram or two.


Today's Scandinavian Music Video reminds me of what the Tenmen would be like if they were Danish. Listen Here (http://www.cilla.com/tjnsq/video/tjnsq_-_2004.wmv)

Also, fuck you.
Title: Re: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Turbo Ninja on January 07, 2005, 02:29:06 pm
Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
I dig achewood but it suqqs teh kwok latley!

LESS BUSCUIT RECIPES IN TEH COOKBOOOOOK

Mad 0utz


I think Charlie Smuckles has hijacked Onstad's TOUAMB account: the real Onstad would know that it's "sux teh coq."  

Welcome, Little Nephew.  Please don't throw dirt in my old-man face.
Title: Re: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: arlucasinc on January 07, 2005, 03:21:49 pm
Quote from: "superock101"
I think Charlie Smuckles has hijacked Onstad's TOUAMB account: the real Onstad would know that it's "sux teh coq."


Wow! You totally anacronymized the board name. That's so awesome.

And I only say this because I like you, but hey, FUCK YOU!
Title: Re: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: jough on January 07, 2005, 03:45:36 pm
Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Quote from: "superock101"
Onstad's TOUAMB account


Wow! You totally anacronymized the board name. That's so awesome.


Yeah, that's the standard acronym for the board, man.  I think JL coined it.

Of course, you n00b135 don't even know who JL is.

Read the board archives, man.

Fuck you.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Mantonio on January 07, 2005, 04:10:30 pm
I myself prefer the term "go fuck yourself" or the simple yet effective "get fucked," but if you prefer otherwise, well....

FUCK YOU!!!!!
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Nabubrush on January 07, 2005, 04:54:55 pm
Fuck you.

And fuck THIS guy!
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: jough on January 07, 2005, 05:26:49 pm
This is a good strip to send around to people to get them to say "Fuck you." to people all day.  

After all, it *is* Fuck You Friday.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: andalucia on January 07, 2005, 05:54:06 pm
I guess I'm the only one who thought this was kinda lame then.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: CortJstr on January 07, 2005, 06:01:13 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
I guess I'm the only one who thought this was kinda lame then.

Until the last panel I agreed with you. It was wonderfully surreal.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Nabubrush on January 07, 2005, 06:04:06 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
I guess I'm the only one who thought this was kinda lame then.


This guy

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
I dig achewood but it suqqs teh kwok latley!

LESS BUSCUIT RECIPES IN TEH COOKBOOOOOK

Mad 0utz


didn't like it much, either.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: side_show on January 07, 2005, 06:12:30 pm
wow...working at a children's theatre isn't always easy.

Fuck you
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: pmcd9 on January 07, 2005, 06:18:22 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
I guess I'm the only one who thought this was kinda lame then.


Fuck You.

~Paul
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: V-Adore on January 07, 2005, 07:08:00 pm
If this isn't too pretentiously carpetbagger of me:

Fuck all y'alls!

(Please phrase responses in the appropriate form.)
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 07, 2005, 07:15:23 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
If this isn't too pretentiously carpetbagger of me:

Fuck all y'alls!

(Please phrase responses in the appropriate form.)



And now, a picture of Ray if he were a human:
(http://mike.13th-floor.org/ray-as-human.jpg)

Compare:
(http://www.achewood.com/rsrc/img/about/my_drivers_license.gif)
Title: Re: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: arlucasinc on January 07, 2005, 07:19:39 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Quote from: "superock101"
Onstad's TOUAMB account


Wow! You totally anacronymized the board name. That's so awesome.


Yeah, that's the standard acronym for the board, man.  I think JL coined it.

Of course, you n00b135 don't even know who JL is.

Read the board archives, man.

Fuck you.


Aw fuck. I know who JL is. I been all up in this message board since the dumbrella days. I just don't post a lot. And I occasionally miss the originalizations of such awesomeness as TOUAMB.

So. You know.

Fuck you.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Turbo Ninja on January 07, 2005, 07:19:44 pm
(http://www.maximum-ink.com/i/johnny-cash.jpg)

Fuck you, you fuck*ng fucks.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 07, 2005, 07:20:35 pm
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"

This guy

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
I dig achewood but it suqqs teh kwok latley!

LESS BUSCUIT RECIPES IN TEH COOKBOOOOOK

Mad 0utz


didn't like it much, either.


Could be because the author just reused a lot of frames today.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: AugustWest on January 07, 2005, 07:21:33 pm
And the hoss you rode in on.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: monkeybutter on January 07, 2005, 07:46:05 pm
Today's comic was so very good.
I am feeling well(!) so going to face the pub and people I haven't seen for a while... must adhere with "fuck you Friday"!
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: miles on January 07, 2005, 09:03:14 pm
Bobby:  Who the fuck is that dude?  And is that Julia Roberts?

I think Chris is going to continue to make the first board post until someone bitches about it being unfair, because only he knows exactly when it is going up.  Unless someone already has...
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 07, 2005, 09:06:18 pm
Quote from: "miles"
Bobby:  Who the fuck is that dude?  And is that Julia Roberts?

I think Chris is going to continue to make the first board post until someone bitches about it being unfair, because only he knows exactly when it is going up.  Unless someone already has...


I told you. That dude is Ray gone human.

Chris can keep making the first board post if it keeps him from having a "PM Update" that ends up six days later.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Va on January 07, 2005, 09:55:35 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
<picture of the human Ray>*


YOU fuck*ng RULE.+

Fuck you all to hell and back.

That was totally the most enjoyable strip in recent memory, for me.

MORE LYLE

*I hate it when people quote images
+I am an anarchist
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: andalucia on January 07, 2005, 10:05:34 pm
Who is that dude?
Who is that dude?


What is wrong with you people??
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 07, 2005, 11:01:09 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
Who is that dude?
Who is that dude?




AND HERE COMES THE PART WHERE HUMOR BECOMES ART

WATCH AS I TWEAK YOUR EMOTIONS LIKE A RUSTY OLD BANJO (http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/01/07/sweden.bride/index.html)


REQUIESCAT IN PACE RAYMO SMOOKELS
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Nabubrush on January 07, 2005, 11:23:28 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Bobby-stuff


Hey, is it Christmas already?


FUCK YOU! You OLD RED-FACED MOTHERFUCKER!
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: CortJstr on January 07, 2005, 11:51:02 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
WATCH AS I TWEAK YOUR EMOTIONS LIKE A RUSTY OLD BANJO (http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/01/07/sweden.bride/index.html)[/size]

REQUIESCAT IN PACE RAYMO SMOOKELS

I have a transmission for you: Fuck you!

And that guy wasn't finnish (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02242004)
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: jough on January 08, 2005, 12:41:17 am
Quote from: "miles"

I think Chris is going to continue to make the first board post until someone bitches about it being unfair, because only he knows exactly when it is going up.  Unless someone already has...


I suppose one could change his permissions so that he may not post a new thread - but why?  The whole "I got first post!" thing is soooooooo 2004.

Fuck you.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Nabubrush on January 08, 2005, 12:47:51 am
Jough:

In re the forum title change of January the seventh, 2005. Nice work. Fuck You.
Title: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
Post by: Mite on January 08, 2005, 01:10:15 pm
Um, I'm a day late, but can I still say it?

Fuck You?

Fuck You Friday was extremely popular among the faculty at my school yesterday. I think I'll make it a First Friday tradition.