The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: V-Adore on January 09, 2005, 05:28:09 am

Title: Infrared Zoo
Post by: V-Adore on January 09, 2005, 05:28:09 am
I'm not sure how thoroughly this link has made the rounds, but I think it's thoroughly awesome. Enjoy many awesome glowing animals. (http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/image_galleries/ir_zoo/zoo.html)
Title: Infrared Zoo
Post by: Bozack on January 09, 2005, 07:18:35 am
Now I know how the Predator feels!
Title: Infrared Zoo
Post by: side_show on January 10, 2005, 04:16:46 pm
Wow, it's totally like a hippy zoo, man, like cooool.
Title: Infrared Zoo
Post by: V-Adore on January 10, 2005, 06:03:28 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Seeing as how the Boy is finishing off putting together his mammoth science project for this quarter and it involves selecting and documenting his own flora and fauna for a zoo, this link gave us a nice moment of reflection that science is still cool.

V-Adore: Providing family appropriate fun content!

I do try to do a little something for the entire family. Here on the Acheboard, it's all about education.

Well, no, actually, I just looked at that link and geeked out at the Infrared Gecko, but I'm a loser.