The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on January 10, 2005, 01:07:03 am

Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: jough on January 10, 2005, 01:07:03 am
Hey kids,

While we generally eschew user name changes here, I would like to welcome "Bozack" whose previous nick name was something with numbers and letters and stuff.

I would also like to thank him for his $20 donation that made this change possible.

So while I'm in the mood to make changes to either user names or user ranks (or both) I figured I'd open the floor - make the tip jar dance and PM me with what changes you want while the getting is good.

This offer expires Friday, 14 January 2005.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: Bozack on January 10, 2005, 01:17:37 am
I LIVE!
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: V-Adore on January 10, 2005, 01:22:29 am
Rad custom title, yo.

Once I figure out what custom title I want, I may be chipping in money. Oh yes.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: andalucia on January 10, 2005, 01:37:54 am
Quote from: "Bozack didn't exactly"
My custom title is derived from a comment you previously made.


Nice title indeed.
I feel so... quotable!
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: CortJstr on January 10, 2005, 01:45:36 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Rad custom title, yo.

Once I figure out what custom title I want, I may be chipping in money. Oh yes.

I'd never come up with a good custom title plus it's my job to discover the new standard titles so I'll sit this out.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: Bozack on January 10, 2005, 02:02:27 am
Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "Bozack didn't exactly"
My custom title is derived from a comment you previously made.


Hah, yeah, sorry, I should have mentioned that. You are INDEED quotable.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: Turbo Ninja on January 10, 2005, 09:12:33 pm
Title change: CHECK.  Now it's time for me to think up something less Yahoo-ey for a username.  Suggestions?
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: CortJstr on January 10, 2005, 09:29:21 pm
Quote from: "superock101"
Title change: CHECK.  Now it's time for me to think up something less Yahoo-ey for a username.  Suggestions?

Baron Raistlin von Frodo.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: AugustWest on January 10, 2005, 09:35:50 pm
Faron Warmer?
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: jough on January 10, 2005, 09:38:32 pm
Supercock101?
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: Nabubrush on January 10, 2005, 11:32:06 pm
Cracklehead?
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: arkabee on January 11, 2005, 10:33:45 pm
Quote from: "superock101"
Title change: CHECK.  Now it's time for me to think up something less Yahoo-ey for a username.  Suggestions?


igavemoneytoaforumandalligotwasthisstup idlogin
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: jough on January 12, 2005, 12:41:19 am
The artist formerly known as "superrock101" is now "Turbo Ninja".

Please adjust your onanistic orgasm moans accordingly.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: Nabubrush on January 12, 2005, 12:52:50 am
That's less Yahoo-ey than Superrock 101? Damn, we should have made more suggestions.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: CortJstr on January 12, 2005, 01:05:09 am
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
That's less Yahoo-ey than Superrock 101? Damn, we should have made more suggestions.

I was moderately sure that there was only one r. Which is Yahoo-ey.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: Nabubrush on January 12, 2005, 01:25:40 am
It turns out there is only one r. Sorry.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: V-Adore on January 12, 2005, 01:36:58 am
"Turbo Ninja" is entirely suitable.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: Nabubrush on January 12, 2005, 01:38:43 am
I thank my personal deity that it isn't Turbo Pirate.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: andalucia on January 12, 2005, 03:24:18 am
I am disoriented.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: Choop on January 12, 2005, 03:39:34 am
andalucia,

That's the best title/avatar combo I think I've ever seen.

-choop.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: Nabubrush on January 12, 2005, 05:09:00 am
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
andalucia,

That's the best title/avatar combo I think I've ever seen.

-choop.


Choop, baby, how you been?
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: Turbo Ninja on January 12, 2005, 02:43:46 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Turbo Ninja" is entirely suitable.


Thanks.

I think.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: jay-ell on January 12, 2005, 03:31:50 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
I am disoriented.


You're disoriented?  I went away for a couple of months, and when I came back, all your avatars were changed and now two of your names are different.  It's like going to your high school reunion and finding out that you're the only one who didn't have either plastic surgery or a sex change.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: CortJstr on January 12, 2005, 04:46:01 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "andalucia"
I am disoriented.

You're disoriented?  I went away for a couple of months, and when I came back, all your avatars were changed and now two of your names are different.  It's like going to your high school reunion and finding out that you're the only one who didn't have either plastic surgery or a sex change.

I think you may have gone to the most awesome high school ever.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: Beatrice on February 18, 2005, 02:41:38 am
BOZACK BUYS FRIENDS!




but seriously, i'm jealous.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: jough on February 18, 2005, 03:35:25 am
Yeah, I couldn't believe that he latched on to being called "Bozack" - meaning, a man's hairy scrotum.  

It reminds me of a kid back in high school that wanted a "punk rock" nickname like all of the rest of us had - so Rich Rude (not much of a punk rock nickname, really) dubbed him "Dick Cheese" - and the kid fuck*ng LOVED IT.  He really *owned* the name.  And it was so appropos.  If you met him you'd agree that "dick cheese" really captures his inner essence.

However, Bozack's inner essence is "the most melancholy of Batmen."

And come to think of it, his real name is kind of a command anyway, isn't it?  It's a declarative sentence nonetheless.
Title: Bozack Reborn! Change requests?
Post by: jough on February 18, 2005, 03:36:34 am
Quote from: "Beatrice"
BOZACK BUYS FRIENDS!




but seriously, i'm jealous.


But seriously, Mark was right to dump your ass, beeyotch.