The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Limmo on January 14, 2005, 06:05:15 am

Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: Limmo on January 14, 2005, 06:05:15 am
I love their total indifference to Pat.  He deserves it.  Fucker.
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: V-Adore on January 14, 2005, 06:09:38 am
Pat's growing rage, combined with Pete and Todd's fabulous shop talk, have just made my day. And it's 1 AM. Hot damn!
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 14, 2005, 06:14:21 am
I enjoyed this strip for it's educational value. Since I stopped watching Oz I have not been learning a lot about shanking.
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: miles on January 14, 2005, 06:35:22 am
This is turning into quite the Story Arc!

Next thing, Nice Pete and Todd are gonna fuck for old time's sake.
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: filas on January 14, 2005, 07:28:05 am
i don't really know if this is ENOUGH to happen to pat.  maybe if he contracted an STD from the shanking.  the shanking was delicious
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: AugustWest on January 14, 2005, 03:41:08 pm
Why doesn't Pat kill Todd himself?  He's big enough.  He's a cat -- a cat can take a squirrel.  He's repeatedly indicated that he's willing to do grevious bodily injury to his friends and acquaintances.  Why is he relying on Nice Pete to do his dirty work?  Why, I ask you, why?

Here's a theory:  It's because he's a colossal asshole.
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: Steve Hogan on January 14, 2005, 03:59:50 pm
I wish they'd have discussions like this about shanking on HGTV instead of fuck*ng with everyone's living rooms.
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: sensate on January 14, 2005, 04:53:10 pm
I love how clinical Nice Pete is. There's no medical attention being given, just a dispassionate analysis of the wound.

Also I am in love with the concept of "go-to shank."
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: Formica on January 14, 2005, 05:11:58 pm
Pat should be vivisected by Nice Pete live on the internet. He should feed small, bite sized chunks of his entrails to a drunk, fat Todd.

Pat should then spend a week in Hell with his intenstines hanging out and dragging behind him, causing him immeasurable pain. Then he should be fucked by the devil with his flaming, throbbing cock of evil.

I hate the asshole cartoon cat. Carob reminds me of my parents in their early eighties post-hippie phase. This is an unfortunate memory.
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: Skillator on January 14, 2005, 06:36:21 pm
Quote from: "Formica"


I hate the asshole cartoon cat. Carob reminds me of my parents in their early eighties post-hippie phase. This is an unfortunate memory.


possibly funnier than today's strip is this quote.

as much as i hate Pat he can't die. He adds another flavour.
We can't truly enjoy the good of each character without a bit of rage and hatred to someone else.
He is the Yang to our Yin. But seeing him get shanked is sheer enjoyment for us all. I'd toothpich him myself if I could.
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 14, 2005, 07:28:54 pm
Of course he can't die, at least not permanently.  He'd go to hell, have some wacky misadventures there, then eventually make his way back via the Friendly's bathroom portal.
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: V-Adore on January 14, 2005, 07:32:26 pm
Except would he come back with his viscera intact? The image of Pat all wandering around, guts still hanging about, and being bitchy and prissy about it is sort of precious.

(Yes, yes, I know, Todd got peeled out on by a car in a fairly messy manner and this isn't evident now, but... Pat. Think of the possibilities!)
Title: Simon Little's Patented Offensive For the Small (1.14.05)
Post by: ferocious j on January 14, 2005, 08:20:21 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Why doesn't Pat kill Todd himself?  He's big enough.  He's a cat -- a cat can take a squirrel.  He's repeatedly indicated that he's willing to do grevious bodily injury to his friends and acquaintances.  Why is he relying on Nice Pete to do his dirty work?  Why, I ask you, why?

My theory was that he was going to sue Todd, but I won't know for sure until he updates his blog.  Update your blog, Pat!  Don't make me email you again!  Also you did not return the last mixtape I sent you.