The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: filas on January 14, 2005, 07:21:22 am

Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: filas on January 14, 2005, 07:21:22 am
way to go Téodor.  seriously!

P.S.  it is fun to write "05".
Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: jough on January 14, 2005, 08:23:03 am
It's more fun if you pronounce it "ought five".
Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: sensate on January 14, 2005, 09:01:37 pm
Why a) would it be interesting to Korean dudes (cats?) that a cat would eat a live baby bird, and b) would it be disturbing to a cat that he ate a live baby bird? Ray is a cat. Cats do this.
Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: V-Adore on January 17, 2005, 01:31:12 am
Ray's obvious skirting around the question of just what he ate is a big, giant winner. Hooray!

Also, Lyle's blog entry is golden. I'm almost sad that this will almost certainly be his last lucid entry possibly in forever, but the gonzo-porn turf war should be more than interesting enough to compensate.
Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: Bozack on January 17, 2005, 05:40:55 am
I love Lyle's entry, at the very end, starts to slip back into Old Lyle. By the next time we see him...
Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: palm trees on January 18, 2005, 02:08:51 pm
magnetic fields 1
less excellent bands 0
Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: MattFish on January 19, 2005, 06:22:49 am
"I...I jumped up on the couch and I said the S word."

I wonder if Ray just fell abruptly to sleep or pulled a "i told u i wuz hardcore" and will need to see Dr. Andretti for the second time in a week to get his stomach pumped.
Title: Piña colada
Post by: EgoSumNoah on January 19, 2005, 06:34:04 am
If the Achewood store sold pineapples engraved with Ben Franklin's face, I would probably have to jump on the couch and say the S. word.  Teodore is brilliant.
Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: jough on January 19, 2005, 06:58:14 am
We must not say so. (http://plagiarist.com/poetry/1058/)
Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: CortJstr on January 22, 2005, 04:32:13 pm
Damn Mr. Bear. I don't think I've ever seen him do anything like this.

For anybody out there, make sure to read Philippe before Mr. Bear today.
Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: wombat on January 22, 2005, 05:48:19 pm
I give thanks for living in a household that has never seen the need for an explicit 'clean up your own vomit' mandate.
Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: Bozack on January 22, 2005, 07:38:02 pm
Awww, god, life is full of hard knocks for Phillippe.
Title: Blog as of 1-13-05
Post by: CortJstr on January 24, 2005, 02:12:36 pm
Show of hands: who looked up "poppycock"?