The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Wolfslice on January 20, 2005, 08:28:47 am

Title: McMonopoly ca. 2001 (Steralizer sketchbook entry)
Post by: Wolfslice on January 20, 2005, 08:28:47 am
Hello everyone, first post...

I'm intrigued by this little peice of artwork... Is it possible that Onstad actually bought all this Mcdonalds? Or perhaps spent the night digging through the dumpsters there? I will not rule out photoshop or a program of such nature, but I have a suspicion that this is an actual undoctored photo.
A mention of the McD's monopoly game also appeared in one of Ray's Blog entries.
Title: Re: McMonopoly ca. 2001 (Steralizer sketchbook entry)
Post by: yahnai on January 20, 2005, 08:52:15 am
Photoshop?  Or perhaps Onstad's epicurean distain for Starbucks and Peets is an affectation?

My vote is for affectation.  Personally, I think he's full of it.
Title: McMonopoly ca. 2001 (Steralizer sketchbook entry)
Post by: CortJstr on January 20, 2005, 01:57:10 pm
Seeing as I eat at McDonald's maybe 4 times a year I had no idea they actually made a little board for these games. Do they just hand them out with value meals or something?