The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: southworth813 on January 20, 2005, 12:51:28 pm
-
Hell, eating sandwiches on the internet at the beckon call of a perverted russian automaton beats the crap out of working at Wendy's.
Poor Molly... I can just picture her in the dark closet, with a broom leaning up against the wall beside her, stepping in a mop bucket and slowly taking a bite of a six-inch roasted chicken on wheat with tomatoes and light mayo. Crying. Asking for some salt.
-
No, not Molly, it can't be Molly...I...I refuse to believe it.
Why?
Why would she do that?
Beef, it's time to do something about this.
-
I have a soft spot for Molly because 1.) She reminds me of my wife, and 2.) My little dachshund is named Molly, and she is quite adorable.
Kick his metal ass, Beef.
-
Subway started toasting their subs now, isn't that enough innovation for Vlad? Why does he need more humiliation?
-
Ooooooooooooh, that's cold. Maybe it is a better gig than being yelled at by Taco Bell customers, but still, poor Beef seeing his girl like that.
-
I knew this whole thing was going somewhere
-
I physically winced when I read that last speech balloon.
-
I want to cry.
-
Of course it was Molly. Who else would it be? And what's so horrible about being paid to eat a sandwich while people watch remotely?
-
If Vlad is to be believed, the second phase of this endeavor, once he is able to move it out of the Subway closet, will involve significantly less clothes.
I also project the sandwiches in question will be entering the body though additional orifices. This is only a theory.
-
I also project the sandwiches in question will be entering the body though additional orifices. This is only a theory.
AND THEN THE BIRTHDAY CAKES
-
Molly is too good for any sort of cam work. Plus, her and Beef.
HER AND BEEF!
I think we've discovered Va's secret pleasure.
-
I think we've discovered Va's secret pleasure.
We may have discovered Jough's secret pleasure, (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=32952#32952) too.
-
I do love a good sandwich, which is a thing that is extraordinarily hard to come by at Subway.
I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE. I'll bet all of you have, too.
-
I was just eating my lunch out in the car and some guy walking by looked at me through the windshield. I tried to charge him a dollar, but he just kept walking faster and faster until I couldn't keep up anymore.
Deadbeat.
-
Awww, this made me really sad. Damn you, Vlad! Beef, represent! The King of Make-Outs is calling your girlfriend a nasty dame!
NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE FORCED FLUFFING OF HOGS!
-
NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE FORCED FLUFFING OF HOGS!
That is a whole different web-cam. Probably involving the word "humiliation."
-
I do love a good sandwich, which is a thing that is extraordinarily hard to come by at Subway.
I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE. I'll bet all of you have, too.
I disagree. Subway is the perfect combination of ubiquity, inexpensiveness, and mediocre to decent quality.
And no, eating a sandwich is not a bad thing to do on camera, but one only has to be merely acquainted with Vlad to know it won't stop with deep throating a sub.
And I'm not thinking of a wrap here, people.
-
I disagree. Subway is the perfect combination of ubiquity, inexpensiveness, and mediocre to decent quality.
Granted, but "mediocre to decent" != "good".
-
I disagree. Subway is the perfect combination of ubiquity, inexpensiveness, and mediocre to decent quality.
Granted, but "mediocre to decent" != "good".
I should have added "and sometimes good" but I really just wanted to defend the honor of Subway. It was the first job I really liked.
-
This makes me sad but I hope the shock empowers beef to do something pro-active again. He has the power, he has the will, and now the motivation. This could get good.
Maybe he'll shove Vlad's face in the blue toilet!
-
Giant condoms, and now the submarine sandwiches to put them on. Nooooooooo!
My S.O. and I were just talking about this when I accidentally sneezed on him. I immediatly apologized, and then pondered if anyone in the world would get off on being sneezed on. We basically came to the conclusion that there is likly a fetish for anything, and that if you look hard enough, it's probably out there on the internet. We're god damn dirty apes!
-
I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE.
I'm worried about Va, people. Is there anything we can do?
-
I disagree. Subway is the perfect combination of ubiquity, inexpensiveness, and mediocre to decent quality.
Granted, but "mediocre to decent" != "good".
it IS fast food
-
Giant condoms, and now the submarine sandwiches to put them on. Nooooooooo!
My S.O. and I were just talking about this when I accidentally sneezed on him. I immediatly apologized, and then pondered if anyone in the world would get off on being sneezed on. We basically came to the conclusion that there is likly a fetish for anything, and that if you look hard enough, it's probably out there on the internet. We're god damn dirty apes!
This fetish almost certainly exists. I'm not going looking for it, though.
Anyway, yes, I suspect Beef will be unleashing just a terrifying flurry of ass-kicking. Furious Kazenzakis Power, go! Besides, as we know, no party in Achewood can end without a r0-b0t gettin' his hardware handed to him in a paper bag. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04092002)
-
I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE.
I'm worried about Va, people. Is there anything we can do?
(http://www.neiu.edu/~ncaftori/UK-MP/eating-Anne-sandwich.jpg)
yeah....that's it... go ahead, take a bite...yeeeessssssssss...... is that egg salad? ohmygodohmygodohmygod.....
You can't help an addict until they hit bottom.
This is the bottom.
-
And no, eating a sandwich is not a bad thing to do on camera, but one only has to be merely acquainted with Vlad to know it won't stop with deep throating a sub.
And I'm not thinking of a wrap here, people.
You...you don't mean those big cookies do you?
-
I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE.
I'm worried about Va, people. Is there anything we can do?
Short of forcibly preventing me from eating in restaurants? No.
-
I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE.
I'm worried about Va, people. Is there anything we can do?
I've got a full Subway Club card...
-
Short of forcibly preventing me from eating in restaurants? No.
Well, I mean....if that's what it takes.
TOUAMB- Preventing Va From Eating in Restaurants Since 2005
-
I'm having a hard time deciding between whether I like Vlad referring to her as a nasty "dame" better, or the alt-text.
-
My S.O. and I were just talking about this when I accidentally sneezed on him. I immediatly apologized, and then pondered if anyone in the world would get off on being sneezed on. We basically came to the conclusion that there is likly a fetish for anything, and that if you look hard enough, it's probably out there on the internet. We're god damn dirty apes!
http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~kago-usu/KushamiRoom/kushami-E.html
"Welcom to kushami room. I like to wacth and hear women sneezing very much. If you also like sneezing, let`s enjoy this page!"
-
And no, eating a sandwich is not a bad thing to do on camera, but one only has to be merely acquainted with Vlad to know it won't stop with deep throating a sub.
And I'm not thinking of a wrap here, people.
You...you don't mean those big cookies do you?
Well, maybe I do. Do you like big cookies, Mr. Hogan?
-
And Teodor is still seriously getting down in the first panel.
-
And Teodor is still seriously getting down in the first panel.
given the general consensus that onstad=teodor, i'd say that it's a fair call that onstad is a dancin fool when he gets liquored up.
-
I dunno. I'd say that Onstad is, at the least, equal parts Teodor, Ray, and Pat.
Also feel like I should rep Vlad's use of the word "evaluatate."
-
Giant condoms, and now the submarine sandwiches to put them on. Nooooooooo!
My S.O. and I were just talking about this when I accidentally sneezed on him. I immediatly apologized, and then pondered if anyone in the world would get off on being sneezed on. We basically came to the conclusion that there is likly a fetish for anything, and that if you look hard enough, it's probably out there on the internet. We're god damn dirty apes!
Probably shouldn't open this (http://sneezefetish.bravepages.com/) at work, although there isn't anything offensive on the opening page. Might just look funny in your history folder if someone should happen upon it. I haven't explored the site, so you're on your own if you want to.
The Straight Dope (http://www.straightdope.com/columns/010629.html) on the subject.
-
yeah....that's it... go ahead, take a bite...yeeeessssssssss...... is that egg salad? ohmygodohmygodohmygod.....
You can't help an addict until they hit bottom.
This is the bottom.
This got me thinking. Did you google for images of people eating sandwiches, or is this part of your private collection?
-
Related? (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11302004)
-
yeah....that's it... go ahead, take a bite...yeeeessssssssss...... is that egg salad? ohmygodohmygodohmygod.....
You can't help an addict until they hit bottom.
This is the bottom.
This got me thinking. Did you google for images of people eating sandwiches, or is this part of your private collection?
I actually grabbed my digital camera and ran down to the Ugly Folks home here in sunny Riverside Rhode Island and started passing out sandwiches.
This is the scale of my devotion to making silly posts on messageboards for the approval of people that I will never meet.
-
Thank you miles and Ben-san... Although I haven't actually looked at the links, being that I'm at work, and work being a children's theatre and all, but thank you... if you can imagine it, it's out there, and that's very, very scary.
-
Oddly, this (http://www.flickr.com/groups/girlseatingsandwiches/pool/) was posted at kottke.org today.
-
Actually, some of them were kinda hot.
I see - so the whole girls eating sandwiches thing just means that they look like they're chugging cock? Is that the extent of the fetish?
I'm disappointed now. I thought the joy of the obscure fetish was that the odd act and/or appreciation of an act was *itself* a sexual turn-on.
If you're just into watching girls eat a sandwich because they have to open their mouths wide to swallow it and that reminds you of her putting your c*ck in her mouth, that ain't no fetish, man, that's just masculinity.
-
And no, eating a sandwich is not a bad thing to do on camera, but one only has to be merely acquainted with Vlad to know it won't stop with deep throating a sub.
And I'm not thinking of a wrap here, people.
You...you don't mean those big cookies do you?
Well, maybe I do. Do you like big cookies, Mr. Hogan?
Yes, but I eat mine in private with the shades drawn and the phone off the hook.
-
Mmmm... big cookies (http://www.friendlyhostility.com/d/20050121.html)
Funny when my comic interests crossover at times...