The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: miles on January 20, 2005, 05:12:45 pm

Title: This untamed fire of freedom will destroy us all!
Post by: miles on January 20, 2005, 05:12:45 pm
Listening to Bush's address now.  Here's to hoping the next four years go better than the last.

Edit:  Or is that devour us all?
Title: This untamed fire of freedom will destroy us all!
Post by: Limmo on January 20, 2005, 07:48:08 pm
Good heavens.  I found myself thinking of Hank Williams:

Comb your hair and paint and powder
You act proud and I’ll act prouder
You sing loud and I’ll sing louder
Tonight we’re setting the woods on fire


Just substitute the words "entire planet" for "woods."
Title: This untamed fire of freedom will destroy us all!
Post by: andalucia on January 20, 2005, 11:51:09 pm
Aw, no, dude, don't go sullying Hank Williams with that kind of association!
Title: This untamed fire of freedom will destroy us all!
Post by: Limmo on January 21, 2005, 02:06:59 pm
Sorry.