The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Choop on August 14, 2003, 10:16:59 pm

Title: Common scents (sorry jough)
Post by: Choop on August 14, 2003, 10:16:59 pm
In a different thread, the subject of cologne came up. Well, it's never too early to start shopping for Christmas, and I'm interested to know what scent(s) you (and yours) wear (or like). Whoa- guess I'm parinthetic-phrase happy (today).

For me, it's DKNY Men- but the draw starts with the bottle. It's tall and thin, like a skyscraper, but the top-down reveals it to be a rhombus. The scent itself is nice and fresh, not floral, with just a hint of sportiness to it. Which is laughable, really. Me: sporty. Ha!

The venerable mrs|Choop wears (for one) the DKNY perfume for wommyn, but that's pretty much a coincidence since we both started wearing it before we met each other, and weren't wearing any scent(s) when we met. She also has a couple others whose names I should learn some time soon. Oh! Givenchy is one! Hmm... now for the rest.

Y'all?
Title: Common scents (sorry jough)
Post by: AugustWest on August 15, 2003, 01:50:26 am
I don't wear any scent.

Mrs. West wears "Happy".
Title: Common scents (sorry jough)
Post by: jay-ell on August 15, 2003, 01:50:02 pm
Pedro is sensitive to smells of all kinds, so neither of us tend to wear cologne, etc.  But, he likes the smell of a particular vanilla body lotion I use, and I go bonkers for his aftershave.  (It's not Old Spice or any fancy stuff like that; it's just Skin Bracer -- the green stuff in the clear plastic bottle.)
Title: Common scents (sorry jough)
Post by: Nabubrush on August 16, 2003, 04:00:52 am
Mrs. Choop is venerable? Character-wise? Or is she on the way to saint-hood or something?
Title: Common scents (sorry jough)
Post by: AugustWest on August 16, 2003, 04:47:37 am
Is she extremely old, like the Venerable Bede or something?
Title: Common scents (sorry jough)
Post by: Choop on August 16, 2003, 05:35:38 pm
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Mrs. Choop is venerable? Character-wise?


Exactly.

No saint-hood, though, as the Catholics don't deserve her.