The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: V-Adore on January 24, 2005, 08:35:51 am

Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: V-Adore on January 24, 2005, 08:35:51 am
The visual of Heartbeatzz is classic.

Also, is the "Shitandle" as inexplicable as it seems at this hour of the morning?
Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: Bozack on January 24, 2005, 09:02:05 am
Oh my god that is so damned awesome.
He is a rapping dog! That loves! He makes raps for kids!

I also love:
"Wow. Yeah."

Do you think Ray is really into this? I'm getting the feeling that he's just humoring Lie Bot.
Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: cellardoor on January 24, 2005, 01:16:40 pm
Is ray just visualising Heartbeatzz and the meeting?
I don't think Ray want's any of that candle idea, he's just humouring Liebot.
And surely Liebot is lying? He invented no such thing.
Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: CortJstr on January 24, 2005, 02:12:09 pm
Thank you alt-text. You provided a valuable service today.
Title: Re: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: wombat on January 24, 2005, 02:21:34 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"

Also, is the "Shitandle" as inexplicable as it seems at this hour of the morning?


Can't be as confusing as when I read it as 'shitandie'.  Which would presumably be a very different kind of product altogether - a post-elimination suicide device?  A defecation confection?
Title: Re: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: Gimpson on January 24, 2005, 02:34:14 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "V-Adore"

Also, is the "Shitandle" as inexplicable as it seems at this hour of the morning?


Can't be as confusing as when I read it as 'shitandie'.  Which would presumably be a very different kind of product altogether - a post-elimination suicide device?  A defecation confection?


I too read "shitandie", but assumed that it meant the candle would die after the five minutes.

Also, I did not notice that Heartbeatzz's nose was a heart until the alt-text brought it to my attention.
Title: Re: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: miles on January 24, 2005, 02:57:35 pm
Quote from: "Gimpson"
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "V-Adore"

Also, is the "Shitandle" as inexplicable as it seems at this hour of the morning?


Can't be as confusing as when I read it as 'shitandie'.  Which would presumably be a very different kind of product altogether - a post-elimination suicide device?  A defecation confection?


I too read "shitandie", but assumed that it meant the candle would die after the five minutes.

Also, I did not notice that Heartbeatzz's nose was a heart until the alt-text brought it to my attention.


I read "shitandlie" because, you know, Liebot and all.  Also, I'm worried that Ray isn't just humoring Liebot.  I didn't notice the heart either, till I saw the alt-text.
Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: Emergent_C on January 24, 2005, 03:28:00 pm
Ray should not invest in Lie-Bot's dubious invention, but rather in the greatest plastic surgery fad of the "Oughts": canine rhinoplasty.

Paris Hilton all getting her chihuahua's nose sculpted into the shape of a heart...

Britney Spears all having her dog-like accessory remodeled to more closely resemble her skanktastic husband...

Sean Penn all having his Akita's snout sharpened into a shiv...
Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: Steve Hogan on January 24, 2005, 05:11:41 pm
I originally read it as ShitHandle and expected that it was a handle that, once used, left your hand covered with unsightly shit.
Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: Turbo Ninja on January 24, 2005, 06:04:42 pm
Bringing in a rapping dog?

Worst. Story Arc. Ever.

(http://club.telepolis.com/iivangm/imgnes/poochie.gif)
Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: CortJstr on January 24, 2005, 06:50:21 pm
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Bringing in a rapping dog?

Worst. Story Arc. Ever.

[Poochie]

Tomorrow's strip: All the characters are standing around asking, "hey, where's HeartBeatzz?"
Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: southworth813 on January 24, 2005, 06:57:43 pm
He's half Joe Camel and a third Fonzarelli.
Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 24, 2005, 07:42:47 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Bringing in a rapping dog?

Worst. Story Arc. Ever.

[Poochie]

Tomorrow's strip: All the characters are standing around asking, "hey, where's HeartBeatzz?"


[vlad]Is made into sub sandwich along with Scrambles.[/vlad]
Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: old kentucky shark on January 24, 2005, 10:41:58 pm
Today's strip is a masterpiece.

plain + simple
Title: The Rapping Dog Who Loves -- 24 January
Post by: filas on January 25, 2005, 11:21:21 am
Lie Bot has a new book:
"lie your ass into patent cash (in just three easy steps)"



the name of the whole band should be:
"Old Kentucky Shark and the He Has Been Theres"