The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: southworth813 on January 25, 2005, 03:51:52 pm

Title: Nail vs. Shop
Post by: southworth813 on January 25, 2005, 03:51:52 pm
I just noticed the "Nail Your Valentine" banner for the shop has been replaced with a banner that says "Shop for Your Valentine". I thought the first one was funny as hell. I wonder why it was changed...

Speculate.

I, for one, am of the position that it probably had something to do with "the wife".
Title: Nail vs. Shop
Post by: Franz. on January 25, 2005, 09:06:06 pm
I have found that Chris is generally pretty unfunny when it comes to matters of his personal finances. Whereas he is very Achewoodian in his mocking of us, I have found that when we have questions about merchandise or store policies, he adopts a sort of customerservicespeak. I think he's afraid that if he's perceived as having an "attitude" about his business, he might lose a sale or two.

Perhaps this change was in keeping with that general policy.

Yours,

[ Franz. ]