The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: V-Adore on January 26, 2005, 11:10:06 am

Title: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: V-Adore on January 26, 2005, 11:10:06 am
(So, so many good topic names. I gave brief thought to "GREAT CARE IS LAVISHED UPON THEM BEFORE THE TICKLE-HARVEST," but "GUY'S A DOUCHE" won out for sheer punch.)

I love the alt-text. Achewood is ALL ABOUT EDUCATION NOW

Otherwise, I think it speaks for itself. One of the most one-liner-heavy strips recently, in an excellent way.
Title: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: Noah on January 26, 2005, 12:31:57 pm
i am really digging the way he includes links to the previous day's strip if he posts it late.  and i love it when blister gets all encyclopedic.
Title: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: Steve Hogan on January 26, 2005, 01:35:10 pm
If I wasn't sure of it before, the past two strips have confirmed that Onstad's head is full of very wrong things.
Title: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: Bozack on January 26, 2005, 01:37:04 pm
Oh my god. The TICKLE HARVEST. Too amazing for words.
Title: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: southworth813 on January 26, 2005, 01:38:14 pm
TICKLE HARVEST. AWESOME.

This is the most elaborate description of the production of a fake drug that I have EVER SEEN.

And I have seen many.
Title: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: JorgeFabregas on January 26, 2005, 02:01:25 pm
Holy crap. Hilarious.
Title: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 26, 2005, 02:42:26 pm
AGLETS!

AGLETS!

I have forgotten and relearned that word well over thirty times.


AGLETS!
Title: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: V-Adore on January 26, 2005, 05:34:23 pm
Never say that I don't respond to my constituency.

Also, AGLETS. YES.
Title: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 26, 2005, 05:55:04 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
I haven't posted on the strip the last few days because it bothers me to be reduced to gushing "OMG FUNNAY HARHAR!".

But it's true.

AGLETS AGLETS
HE'S OUR MAN
HELP MAKE METH
LIKE NO ONE CAN!

Props to anyone who wants to take on red phosphorus in this context.


You better have wicked aglets to hang with the dirtiest dudes in town.
Title: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: JorgeFabregas on January 27, 2005, 03:02:58 am
Quote from: "Asherdan"
I haven't posted on the strip the last few days because it bothers me to be reduced to gushing "OMG FUNNAY HARHAR!".
context.[/size]


Didn't stop me. I thought this thread was deserving of a mite of my dignity.
Title: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: miles on January 27, 2005, 03:53:29 am
Today's also confirms that Blister does know everything, except how to speak Chinese.  That shit's insane.

Also really like Todd's response to the Blister's "GUY'S A DOUCHE"  "Guy was alright!"  Just so funny to me for some reason.

And I know it was before today, but when did Todd get the stutter back?  Wasn't there some discussion a while ago about how he may have lost it?
Title: Re: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: R2DTrousers on October 20, 2009, 01:03:52 pm
strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01262005).
Title: Re: GUY'S A DOUCHE and/or TICKLE-HARVEST -- 26 Enero 2005
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 20, 2009, 02:05:45 pm
Damn you and your zombie thread!  I was all like "Wait, V-Adore started a topic?!"