The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on February 02, 2005, 02:32:39 pm

Title: everyone loves indian food and 80's music
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 02, 2005, 02:32:39 pm
People I think the next revolution is to have a band that does bhangra covers of 80's songs. (Witness the success of the bhangra remix of the Knight Rider theme song that made the rounds a year or three back.).

I propose this band be named Kulcha Club.

Their first single will be Korma Chameleon b/w Papadum Preach.

Any more punny names? The songs will remain unmodified except for the bhangraization of them, but the punny names are good identifiers.
Title: everyone loves indian food and 80's music
Post by: AugustWest on February 02, 2005, 03:01:54 pm
Bobby, I think you need to get out of the house more.
Title: everyone loves indian food and 80's music
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 02, 2005, 03:05:30 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Bobby, I think you need to get out of the house more.


How do you think I got the idea? By getting out of the house.

(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/daler-tix.jpg)

That was a rockin' concert by the by.
Title: everyone loves indian food and 80's music
Post by: St_Zartan on February 02, 2005, 03:11:57 pm
HUNAN LEAGUE
Title: everyone loves indian food and 80's music
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 02, 2005, 03:33:45 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
HUNAN LEAGUE


I'm wokking on sunshine
Whoa oh oh
I'm wokking on sunshine
Whoa oh oh
It's time to feel good!
Title: everyone loves indian food and 80's music
Post by: jough on February 02, 2005, 03:48:16 pm
Like

Kachcha Kahn "She Blinded Me with Saunf"

Tears for Kheera "Everybody Wants to Rule Darwhud"

Khajoor Michael "I Want Your Sirka"

Papita Gabriel "Shakarkhand the Monkey"