The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on February 04, 2005, 07:26:39 am

Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: pmcd9 on February 04, 2005, 07:26:39 am
My long journey through the wilderness is over.  Slink's suggestion [proxy server] has worked.  Thanks Slink.  Euerka!!!

~Paul
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: jough on February 04, 2005, 08:54:55 am
Huzzah!

Now you have about 4,000 back posts to reply to.
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: V-Adore on February 04, 2005, 12:54:45 pm
*yaaaay*
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: andalucia on February 04, 2005, 02:02:46 pm
Hurray!

Wasn't the same without you, man.
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: CortJstr on February 04, 2005, 02:19:21 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Huzzah!

x2.

Also, wicked new title, Jough.
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: sjlimmer on February 04, 2005, 03:39:56 pm
Welcome back, Paul.
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: slink on February 04, 2005, 04:32:42 pm
Welcome back. Glad to see it worked for you also.
My IP still refuses to work here for some reason. Makes me wonder about paying for this connection, until another movie downloads...
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: jay-ell on February 04, 2005, 05:23:55 pm
Wow, someone gone even longer than I was.  

Good to have you back, dear.
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: AugustWest on February 04, 2005, 05:27:07 pm
Woot!
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: wombat on February 04, 2005, 05:58:54 pm
Excellent.
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: CortJstr on February 04, 2005, 06:05:40 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
I hope you steepled your fingers and tapped them in sequence after you typed that.

'Cause that's the way I'm imagining it.

I was imagining her in a giant chair petting a cat. Perhaps with one metal hand, I haven't decided yet.
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: wombat on February 04, 2005, 06:53:15 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"

I was imagining her in a giant chair petting a cat.


It could be that  chair (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=985&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=chair&start=0) that we thought was going to eat Paul.  (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=747&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=paul&start=100)  It would be giant enough compared to me.

EDIT:  Dang, how do you link to an individual post?
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: arkabee on February 04, 2005, 07:23:34 pm
computers suck.

glad you are able to get back on inspite of them.
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: Pedro Picasso on February 04, 2005, 08:33:48 pm
While we're envisioning what people look like as they're posting, I liken Paul's return to such as when Indiana Jones regained his senses and decided to free the slave children and take out Mullah Rom personally.

All shirtless but wearing a fedora.  All standing backlit with whip in hand and defeated guard at his feet.  All Temple of Doom theme song playing hell of  ominous.
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: jough on February 04, 2005, 08:43:22 pm
Quote from: "wombat"

EDIT:  Dang, how do you link to an individual post?


Just above the post content there's a little document icon that contains a link to that post, before the word "Posted".
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: wombat on February 04, 2005, 09:02:01 pm
Ah!  Is that what that's for!

I'm not going to fix that post, which took me insanely too long to construct as it is, because I am trying to maintain the illusion that I have a life, but I am definitely noting this for future use.
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: Bozack on February 05, 2005, 01:03:16 am
Welcome back, man!
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 23, 2005, 02:32:48 am
Cool, Paul - I want to know how the tomaters are doing this year.
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: pmcd9 on February 23, 2005, 03:04:09 am
The maters go in in March.

~Paul
Title: I'm Back!!!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 23, 2005, 04:53:58 pm
Cool - we are getting everything ready for our garden right about now. We're a little more ambitious this year. And the bulbs are coming up!