The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: slink on February 08, 2005, 05:21:19 pm

Title: "Each for the Other", or "Once"
Post by: slink on February 08, 2005, 05:21:19 pm
We haven't decided yet. And seeing as how I can't decide I think I'll leave it up to the director.
Anyway, between the people who were working on it, there were two photographers, so here are some shots from the filming.

The children (http://www.deviantart.com/view/14678816/) courtesy of the guy playing the Prince, whose a damned good photographer.

Redcap at her Grandmother's cottage (http://slink.canadian-studies.net/1.jpg).

Redcap discovers her Grandmother (http://slink.canadian-studies.net/2.jpg).

The Queen sits dead (http://slink.canadian-studies.net/3.jpg) (interestingly, where Elizabeth was filmed).

Redcap on her travels (http://slink.canadian-studies.net/4.jpg).


Editing will be in the next week or two, and then it's a two and half month wait while the director and I sort the music and any sound deisgn that needs doing (possibly quite extensively). When it's done I will upload it somewhere or some such.
Title: "Each for the Other", or "Once"
Post by: andalucia on February 08, 2005, 06:53:24 pm
Oh, that's looking awesome, slink!

I'll look forward to seeing it.
Title: "Each for the Other", or "Once"
Post by: pmcd9 on February 08, 2005, 07:16:01 pm
So Redcap is Little Red Riding Hood?  Is that a British thing or was that thought up new for this particular production?

Looks good, keep us informed.

~Paul
Title: "Each for the Other", or "Once"
Post by: slink on February 08, 2005, 07:30:55 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
So Redcap is Little Red Riding Hood?  Is that a British thing or was that thought up new for this particular production?


It's the more traditional naming for her as far as I know. It's what she's referred to as in the Grimm fairytales, and as it's not the story of Red Riding Hood, I decided to avoid using that name. The name won't be used anywhere, although probably in the credits.