The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: mkilly on February 09, 2005, 03:29:33 pm

Title: Achewood URLs
Post by: mkilly on February 09, 2005, 03:29:33 pm
What URLs have appeared in the strip? pats-subway.com isn't registered. I guess there's probably not any in-joke sites like whatbadgerseat.com. That's kind of weak.
Title: Achewood URLs
Post by: CortJstr on February 09, 2005, 04:01:56 pm
There was Am I Naked Or Not but that doesn't really count.

That kind of thing really isn't Onstad's style. It's really more of a Simpsons or Alias thing.
Title: Achewood URLs
Post by: evan on February 09, 2005, 08:11:04 pm
Do the blogs count?
Title: Achewood URLs
Post by: Doc on February 10, 2005, 12:08:33 pm
Quote from: "evan"
Do the blogs count?


I think mkilly means sites that are mentioned in the strip that actually exist (or are created as a result of the strip by onstad or others), so if you mean someone mentioning a site in a blog then yes, if you mean the blogs themselves, I'd guess not.