The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on August 15, 2003, 02:58:00 pm

Title: Congratulations V-Adore!
Post by: jay-ell on August 15, 2003, 02:58:00 pm
Congratulations to V-Adore, the first (non-mod) poster to reach the rank of Chucklebot!  

Good work, V.
Title: Congratulations V-Adore!
Post by: V-Adore on August 15, 2003, 06:18:18 pm
Thank you, thank you... I'd like to thank all the little people who made it possible for me to post replies without ever descending to the level of hell that is bumping my own threads.

Now, onward and upward. ('cause, let's face it, it's hard not to move upward from Chucklebot. The guy drinks ouzo, for God's sake.)
Title: Congratulations V-Adore!
Post by: jough on August 15, 2003, 06:52:00 pm
V-Adore, you understand that everyone else is now going to be counting on you to find out what the user ranks are.

Please don't let everyone down.
Title: Congratulations V-Adore!
Post by: V-Adore on August 15, 2003, 11:36:20 pm
Quote from: "jough"
V-Adore, you understand that everyone else is now going to be counting on you to find out what the user ranks are.

Please don't let everyone down.

I will do my best and soldier on for the service of the board as a whole. (Although this does derail my plan to throw some money at the tip jar and get a custom title sometime before all possible Achewood-related ones besides "A Retarded Man Crying Over a Broken Egg" are taken.)
Title: Congratulations V-Adore!
Post by: jough on August 16, 2003, 12:34:21 am
Well, for a large enough donation to the tip jar I'll just *tell* you what the ranks are. ;)

Personally, I think it would be cool if all of the regulars got their own titles.

It'd be like camp, but not as gay.
Title: Congratulations V-Adore!
Post by: slink on August 18, 2003, 09:45:45 pm
::sniffles:: I didn't get congratulated for hitting Chucklebot. Then I had the moniker evilly torn from my tiny, damp hands, while I wept inconsiquentially in the back of a rusty Plymouth on a beach listening to Morphine.

*ahem* So yea, congrats V... Hurry up 'cause I wanna know what came after Chucklebot!
Title: Congratulations V-Adore!
Post by: jay-ell on August 18, 2003, 10:57:15 pm
Yes, but slink, you're a mod so you're specialler.  

Ingrate.
Title: Congratulations V-Adore!
Post by: Nabubrush on August 20, 2003, 05:40:13 am
But in a way mods aren't specialler, because it's like they work here, and the rest of us just hang out here and drink coffee, and unscrew the salt shaker lids and shit.
Title: Congratulations V-Adore!
Post by: slink on August 20, 2003, 11:58:24 am
Too true... The power's nice though!
Title: Congratulations V-Adore!
Post by: V-Adore on August 20, 2003, 06:07:59 pm
Ha ha! All I have to do is sit here and make half-baked "philosophical" comments on Ray's latest escapades, while you do all the real work, like adding content to the boards and locking threads and being free to tell people off and having massive dictatorial power and...

... dammit, why didn't I try to get a mod spot? Bah.
Title: Congratulations V-Adore!
Post by: jough on August 20, 2003, 07:27:52 pm
It's not too late - there are still two mod spots open in the Other Web Sites fora.